KoopaSheller11 posted...
robulastage posted...
I never spouted false information.

You must be a lefty then

This guy knows what's up.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#52RoflesthePiratePosted 5/5/2013 2:41:58 PM
damn you people are too good at trolling.

just to clarify, because I feel that I need to here, just in case anybody is actually stupid enough to believe anything else posted on this thread. Gravity Rush and kid icarus are amazing. you definitely do not need the CPP for any of those listed games on the 3ds. Especially Revelations, that game was f'in amazing. mod nation racers blows.

the end, go troll on league or halo reach where its actually fun. f'in newf*gs these days i swear. bunch of newbs at everything, even trolling. just wow.
#53GigaVolts(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 2:53:02 PM
RoflesthePirate posted...

. mod nation racers blows.

No.

No.

NO!

NOOOOOO!

I respect your opinion but I respectfully disagree.
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png
#54robulastagePosted 5/5/2013 3:03:39 PM

just to clarify, because I feel that I need to here, just in case anybody is actually stupid enough to believe anything else posted on this thread. Gravity Rush and kid icarus are amazing. you definitely do not need the CPP for any of those listed games on the 3ds. Especially Revelations, that game was f'in amazing. mod nation racers blows.

the end, go troll on league or halo reach where its actually fun. f'in newf*gs these days i swear. bunch of newbs at everything, even trolling. just wow.

So, you're saying other people are trolling...but you're being so mature about the subject that you're insulting people? But clearly it's everyone else who's trolling.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#55GigaVolts(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 3:10:24 PM
robulastage posted...

So, you're saying other people are trolling...but you're being so mature about the subject that you're insulting people? But clearly it's everyone else who's trolling.

I know right? he says everyone else is trolling yet he has the nerve to say modnation racers sucks
---
The NEW GigaVolts Seal of Approval.
http://i.imgur.com/KH8u3.png