Gamestop offering $25 off a $100 online purchase...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Gamestop offering $25 off a $100 online purchase...
3 years ago#1
Enter code 25now for $25 off any $99.99 in-stock games or accessories.

I used it to get a new 32 GB card for $75. Not a bad deal considering you can't even find them used for that price. Anyways, put it to good use guys!
3 years ago#2
I don't have any spendable money until June. I spent all I could for this month on a PS3 PS+ bundle and a replacement PSVita USB cord. (my old cord ripped)
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
3 years ago#3
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190833546733

no tax free shipping
PSN: Ste-Lo_MacK
XBOX360 GAMERTAG: Ste Lo 4122
3 years ago#4
Damn, there has to be something I want for 100 bucks. Wait, would this count towards a pre-purchase of GTAV? Guess I'm about to find out.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
3 years ago#5
Only works for in stock games. Would use the heck out of this if it applied to the coming 3ds lineup. Or if they sold eShop cards online.
3 years ago#6
Damn, yea I just tried it. I'll browse around, maybe there's something I want.
For in much wisdom is much grief, and he that increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow.
3 years ago#7
Doesn't work on ToX CE. Oh well.
PSN: Elswood2112
Steam/Origin: shirahadori
3 years ago#8
Yea I've unfortunately bought everything I wanted, so I can't seem to find anything worthwhile to make up the 100 bucks.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Gamestop offering $25 off a $100 online purchase...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived