You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!

#11townparkradioPosted 5/3/2013 3:38:45 PM
My PS3 has not been turned on for almsot three years now. My Vita? used every day. My 360? coupla times a week. My Wii? More often than the 360. My 2600? almost every day.

PS3? Overpriced paperweight.
#12SaintdantePosted 5/3/2013 3:40:01 PM
The Wii... I want nothing on it really it would have been the 360 but that has Lost Odyssey which automatically nullifies getting rid of it.
#13mike_411Posted 5/3/2013 3:41:51 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
Option 8: Stargazer and yankee need to kiss already!

I'd get rid of my PS3 if I absolutely had to.

didn't know Shana was into Yaoi. O.o
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#14co1onelPosted 5/3/2013 3:42:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#15ukokira1Posted 5/3/2013 3:47:11 PM
Wii. Because I have a Wii U.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#16sentoworfPosted 5/3/2013 3:50:07 PM
ukokira1 posted...
Wii. Because I have a Wii U.

Seeing as how I don't have a GameCube I'm not getting rid of my Wii anytime soon.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#17RotuhiiriPosted 5/3/2013 3:54:46 PM
Don't touch my Xbox 360 anymore while I have a backlog of 20+ Wii games. The Wii is seriously underrated among "hardcore gamers" while the 360 became almost redundant once I upgraded my PC and had a PS3.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#18tooweakPosted 5/3/2013 3:58:57 PM
byebye 360
Cthgulu Saves the World and Breath of Death 7 just aren't enough to save it. And almost everything else worthwhile TO ME (not a FPS, TPS, open world WRPG fan) is with better disc durability and better console durability found on PS3. Plus I'm disgusted at the BS of the Rayman situation, despite probably not buying the game (at least at full price) even if it had released on time.

I alreday have a WiiU and a Gamecube. But even so, Wii stays due to GC controllers for friends when paying Brawl (I use CC myself). And incase I ever need more Mew (My Pokemon Ranch).

3DS? Give up PMD and give up future main Pokemon installments? HELL NO. Plus EO4 was good too. Too easy for much of EO4 main storyline on normal though.

Vita-At least it has future potential. Plus with no PSP it's my only way to experience a few (but not all as some arent on PSN) of teh standout PSP titles.

PS3 got too much for it. And though I've been burnt out and haven't played it in four months, losing WKC online in June is a major blow. Plus it doubles as my bluray player, though I havent watched many movies since the video store I wrked at closed early last year. So the question is "Is PS3 exclusives and not paying $60/yr for online better than 360 exclusives?" And for me the answer is yes.
---
It happened again. I cried at another Pokemon game.
#19Sami1000Posted 5/3/2013 4:02:20 PM
Ps vita awesome handheld with best screen of all the handhelds. No internet fees

Ps3 great console but has lower performance multiplats. Still no internet fees

I consider wii as ad on console for the pc or ps360. Has some really funny party games but fewer great ones. No internet fees

3DS nice handheld but kinda cheap screen and overall build quality but has awesome games. Also no internet fees

360 has really high breaking ratio and horrible buyer stories. Also no internet fe...wait! You have to pay for internet! My vote goes for this one.
#20Sami1000Posted 5/3/2013 4:02:54 PM
Ps vita awesome handheld with best screen of all the handhelds. No internet fees.

Ps3 great console but has lower performance multiplats. Still no internet fees.

I consider wii as ad on console for the pc or ps360. Has some really funny party games but fewer great ones. No internet fees.

3DS nice handheld but kinda cheap screen and overall build quality but has awesome games. Also no internet fees.

360 has really high breaking ratio and horrible buyer stories. Also no internet fe...wait! You have to pay for internet! My vote goes for this one.