You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!

#101Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/3/2013 9:05:20 PM
This is so easy - the Xbox 360 was always unwelcome in my eyes.
#102fourgigmanPosted 5/3/2013 9:05:59 PM
Nintendo64 not on the list, for shame.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Playing: DOA5+ and Wipeout2048
#103GameHostagesPosted 5/3/2013 9:31:40 PM
I love the Wii but if it had to be one of my consoles, it's the Wii.
---
www.youtube.com/GameHostages
For humorous let's plays!
#104l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 5/3/2013 9:36:32 PM
Vita, as I don't really own one and I'm only here because this topic was on the front page.
---
"I'm not sick of Nintendo making good games. Just like I'm not sick of pizza, sex, and Doctor Who." - BlackWizardMagus
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#105Starwars4JPosted 5/3/2013 9:43:22 PM
The 3DS...has an amazing library of games that I love. No way I could give that up.
The Wii...so many amazing classics. Metroid Prime Trilogy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Xenoblade, Sonic Colors, Skyward Sword, Kirby's Return to Dreamland...yeah no way I'd give that up.
PS3...3D Dot Game Heroes, Journey, Tales of Xilia/Graces F, Ni no kuni...yeah not giving that up.
360...Tales of Graces? *** yeah! No giving that up.
Vita...well...maybe they'll be a game eventually that I'll love? I'd definitely give this up if I had to choose.

Thankfully I do not :D
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#106kaserdemonPosted 5/3/2013 9:45:58 PM
Xbox 360. Only bought it for Dead Rising 1 and Halo: Reach. Hasn't been played since maybe last year or year before, and that was only for splitscreen Halo: Reach.

I own all consoles cept the Wii U and also have a gaming PC so I just play everything on other systems.

Also, I'm just saying that, most 360 users I meet end up being giant douches. Not saying everyone who primarily plays 360 is, it's just the stereotype I seem to be getting from it. I don't mean any offense to anyone. PS3 community is somewhat bad as well, but not as much. Guess there are people who ruin it for others everywhere.
---
PSN: kaserex
#107snowboard340Posted 5/3/2013 10:08:31 PM
wii, no contemplation required at all.
#108neely_bellPosted 5/3/2013 10:11:18 PM
definitely xbox, they have done nothing to win me over lately, and don't have much in the pipeline for the 360.
#109KodegaPosted 5/3/2013 10:20:55 PM
My Wii has been getting a lot of play lately since Nintendo finally got of their butts and released Xenoblade, Last Story, and Pandora's Tower.

So, probably my 360 as it seems that all games for the 360 I want also get pc releases. So it doesn't get used that much anymore.
---
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.
#110fourgigmanPosted 5/3/2013 10:25:02 PM
kaserdemon posted...
Xbox 360. Only bought it for Dead Rising 1 and Halo: Reach. Hasn't been played since maybe last year or year before, and that was only for splitscreen Halo: Reach.

I own all consoles cept the Wii U and also have a gaming PC so I just play everything on other systems.

Also, I'm just saying that, most 360 users I meet end up being giant douches. Not saying everyone who primarily plays 360 is, it's just the stereotype I seem to be getting from it. I don't mean any offense to anyone. PS3 community is somewhat bad as well, but not as much. Guess there are people who ruin it for others everywhere.

I am not a GIANT DOUCHE!
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Playing: DOA5+ and Wipeout2048