You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!
2 years ago#111
axelfooley2k5 posted...
i cant believe i own a wii

i used it like 8 times

I didn't even ask for one. I just got it as a gift, and it sits in its box, having been used not very often.
---
Best Signature you've ever seen.
2 years ago#112
Whos stargazer?
---
My Body Is Ready
2 years ago#113
I'd get rid of the Wii, as Wii U absorbed all my Wii data and plays all of my Wii games. My Wii is now useless, except for the controllers :P
---
Obscure Creations
2 years ago#114
People seriously are willing to give up the 360? Hmmm interesting
2 years ago#115
giantqtipz posted...
People seriously are willing to give up the 360? Hmmm interesting

How is that interesting? The 360 is garbage.
2 years ago#116
Since I don't own any of those I don't give up anything
---
Make the impossible possible, that's the way Team Gurren rolls
2 years ago#117
Wii because Wii U can play Wii games. Bam.
2 years ago#118
Hahahahahaha Morrowwind hahahahahahahaha
---
3DS FC: 1032-1536-0751 ||| Xbox GT: KickassPudding ||| PSN: KickassPudding ||| Nintendo ID: mattzarr
"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA" - Heihachi
2 years ago#119
I only own a PS3, Vita, and 3DS. Of those 3, I would pick... definitely NOT my PS3. It's pretty much a toss up between Project Diva f vs. Fire Emblem, as they're the games I've put the most time and continue to put the most time into for each handheld respectively.

Mmm... well, if you put a gun to my head, I'd probably say 3DS. I've had the Vita for longer and have more games for it.

If I hypothetically had every system in the poll, I'd pick 360. Most games are multi-platform for 360 and PS3 so it's a little redundant to have both. And the exclusives that the 360 does have like Halo and Gears of War don't interest me at all.
2 years ago#120
the one thing i regret was buying a 360 for this deployment. i ended up renting it out in exchange for someone's NoXplode and Protein powder for the whole 9 months.it wasnt the same as when i had one back in the day playing halo 3, GoW1 and FFXI. i might just leave it here when i leave. then again trading it in when i get back sounds good too. that and my ps3, figure ill put that money towards a next gen console. (ps4 or Nextbox, already have a wii u. and already traded in the wii towards it lol.)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived