You are FORCED to give up one console...PICK ONE!

#51Draconas_LyrrPosted 5/3/2013 5:02:54 PM
Hmm..out of those consoles, I own a PS3, Vita, and a Wii. I'm currently selling my Wii, so that's an easy choice. Though, out of all of them, I'd get rid of the 3DS first.
---
PSN: Draconas_Lyrr
I'll never look at an apple the same way again..
#52GoIdenAcePosted 5/3/2013 5:05:01 PM
XBOX, only one I don't regularly play
---
Official Husband of Anna (from paralouge 4)
(on the FE:A boards)
#53Fou LuPosted 5/3/2013 5:11:38 PM
PS3. Been meaning to sell it, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
---
I smolder with generic rage.
#54yankee6903(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 5:18:32 PM
Cloud75x posted...
yankee6903 posted...
Apologies I only put the consoles I own and dont know much about the others.

Pelase Vote!

thats not the only mistake you made.

How so?
#55TinyTim123Posted 5/3/2013 5:18:40 PM
somebody336 posted...
PS3. Way to similar game library to the 360.

Easy, since I don't own a PS3. I have never seen a reason to.
The games that I loved on the PS2, games like Dynasty Warriors, Armored Core, Tekken, they all came out on the XBox360. The Elder Scrolls games also came ont he 360, ad that was what sold me on a launch 360.

Honestly, I don't play ANY of either systems first party games. I don't care about God of War, and have no desire to play (but they are fun to watch). I don't want to play any Halo games, though I have played, and enjoyed, some of the Gears of War titles. I don't even know enough about the first party titles for them to influence my decision in the least.
I will admit, however, that the Playstation pad is better for fighting games than that found on the 360... but I have a custom controller for fighting games anyway, so that is irrelevant.

Now if it were only between say my 3DS and my Vita... I would very reluctantly go with my Vita, because Animal Crossing, but I like both systems quite a lot, and portable systems match my lifestyle much better.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#56Enix BelmontPosted 5/3/2013 5:29:55 PM
PS3, it's the same as 360 and my friends own 360s
---
'Come fight beside me,' I said to myself, and although it doesn't make sense, I held my own hand as a small sign of trust, and together I made my defense.
#57KevinCCPosted 5/3/2013 5:30:49 PM
X360 has nothing for me...
---
Kissed-by-fire Emblem: You know nothing, Prince Chrom.
#58SilverSwiftPosted 5/3/2013 5:32:41 PM
Easy choice for me, as I only have two of them - and the Wii won't be surviving the purge. Decent console with some fantastic games, but lacks the depth of the PS3 I feel.

Out of all of them, I'd probably ditch the Vita.
#59Dreag0nPosted 5/3/2013 5:35:32 PM
Definitely the Wii. A very large part of the games are crap and the number of good ones generally don't interest me at all. The only Nintendo franchise I really love is Pokemon, and I can play that on the 3DS. Pokemon X and Y might be the reason for me to get a 3DS.
---
"How the Christ do you expect to reverse-Atlantis an entire city? You're just the Dragonborn, not the Daedric Prince of Civil Engineering." - DocWily
#60townparkradioPosted 5/3/2013 5:35:36 PM
mjc0961 posted...
townparkradio posted...
My PS3 has not been turned on for almsot three years now. My Vita? used every day. My 360? coupla times a week. My Wii? More often than the 360. My 2600? almost every day.

PS3? Overpriced paperweight.

Ironic because nearly every Vita game is a PS3 port. You could be playing your PS3 a lot but instead you've chosen the same games with less powerful tech powering them (hello framerate drops and shorter draw distances), worse controls, a smaller screen, and an uncomfortable to hold device.

Cool choice bro.

I have no PS3 ports for the Vita.