Given how sony handled the PSP and the Vita, will YOU buy another SONY handheld?

#101shadowysea07Posted 5/4/2013 6:49:37 PM
I'm going to get a psp eventually but yeah unless they can handle the vita and the next one better than the psp I would likely wait till its dirt cheap to buy one.
---
I failed to find enlightenment in battle. I must go on a spiritual journey to cleanse my soul. And then something with gerbils. It is the path one must take.
#102zespairPosted 5/4/2013 7:09:24 PM
I would, i play my Vita more than any other console at the moment.
---
PSNID:Zespair
#103CooperRCPosted 5/4/2013 7:12:23 PM
Alright, I understand that the Vita is not doing that well so far, but the PSP was a great system.
#104TommyD758Posted 5/4/2013 7:20:35 PM
I generally prefer Sony handhelds over anything else so of course.
#105TheBPB11Posted 5/4/2013 7:29:59 PM
I doubt it, but wherever the good games are I am.
---
Xbox Live & PSN: TheBPB11
#106hurley4Posted 5/4/2013 7:48:42 PM
I don't understand how handhelds sell in the first place. Anyone 25+ with a job shouldn't have time to use a handheld outside of time at home, in which consoles should rein.
---
Go Habs Go!
#107mike_411Posted 5/4/2013 8:04:05 PM
Nnamz posted...
mike_411 posted...
Nnamz posted...
Luigi's Mansion: Honestly I might give this one a try. The original was very short though, how does this one fare length-wise?

Seems pretty beefy. Plus the online play is fun (though like all 3DS games, it doesn't have voice chat).

That's actually good to hear. I guess I've just been spoiled by western games. Unlike most people I actually do like that we are getting a lot more games like that. Fallout 3 & New Vegas are easily my favorite games of...last?...gen.

Which is another reason you should get Luigi's Mansion, it's Western Developed.

I didn't know this when I started playing it, but I knew the attention to detail, interactive environments, and attention to animation, wasn't typical of a Japanese studio. I wasn't surprised at all when I heard it was western developed.

It really is a great game. I haven't finished it yet but I'm having a lot of fun. If your 3DS is collecting dust, go pick that one up.

It'll tide me over until animal crossing then. Alright, I'll give it a go.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#108somebody336Posted 5/4/2013 8:31:33 PM
halfelven23 posted...
psp is awesome, and still is

---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
Fc: 0490-5171-0607
#109totemguyPosted 5/4/2013 8:40:30 PM
hurley4 posted...
I don't understand how handhelds sell in the first place. Anyone 25+ with a job shouldn't have time to use a handheld outside of time at home, in which consoles should rein.

I'm 42 and use my handhelds all the time, smoking, bathroom, long car trips( vacations, etc) I am also lucky to have had positions where I was allowed to use mine at work, as a P.O., in the Army, really good to have a handheld when you have down time in the field, gaming really is a great stress reliever. The vita and my Ipad have really been savers with tracking my clients, since they like to post everything on twitter and Facebook, look I'm on parole but I'm going to a party see y'all there, got ya. My vita is a 3G and it is so conspicuous to a client they don't even think I'm tracking what they do, they think I'm just gaming, lol.
---
"For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen. " HGTG
PSN= Totemguy, XBL= totemguy
#110hurley4Posted 5/4/2013 9:16:39 PM
totemguy posted...
hurley4 posted...

I'm 42 and use my handhelds all the time, smoking, bathroom, long car trips( vacations, etc) I am also lucky to have had positions where I was allowed to use mine at work, as a P.O., in the Army, really good to have a handheld when you have down time in the field, gaming really is a great stress reliever. The vita and my Ipad have really been savers with tracking my clients, since they like to post everything on twitter and Facebook, look I'm on parole but I'm going to a party see y'all there, got ya. My vita is a 3G and it is so conspicuous to a client they don't even think I'm tracking what they do, they think I'm just gaming, lol.

I'm gonna pass on tearing this to pieces. But, wow... this is too easy.
---
Go Habs Go!