Given how sony handled the PSP and the Vita, will YOU buy another SONY handheld?

#121ThePonyColliePosted 5/5/2013 4:40:59 AM
Yes. Since all my games are digital, the PSN and PS+ are good enough for me to support Sony's handhelds.
---
"Exclusives are a peasant concept to begin with, used to justify the purchase of inferior hardware." DarkZV2Beta
#122Undrey_Posted 5/5/2013 6:05:44 AM
Yes. I still play the PSP to this day. Not really the Vita, but I still love my Vita.
#123marinerzzPosted 5/5/2013 8:26:26 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I don't know. I've spent more $$ on my Vita and memory cards than I have my on my 3DS and 3DS XL combined, yet I have gotten much more entertainment from my 3DS.

and before I get accused of practicing mathemagics here are the numbers:

- $170 for 3DS
+ $100 trade in credit for said 3DS
- $200 for 3DS XL

vs.

- $250 for Vita
- $30 8 GB memory card
+ $16 for sale of 8 GB memory card
- $45 for used 16 GB memory card

Why the double standard? Why is 4GB enough for a 3DS, but not a Vita? If it's enough for one, it should be enough for both. You could've bought the AC bundle on Black Friday at Amazon for $180 with a Vita and 4GB card and a game, which is a much better deal than the 3DS. Not to mention all the other 4GB bundles for $200, or even $250 without having to spend another $59 on memory cards. There's no need to exaggerate the price difference to make a point. Along with the fact the Vita is a much more powerful system with much higher quality games. Vita will sell more when people stop spreading misinformation.
#124dolorsitametPosted 5/5/2013 8:53:56 AM
I definitely will. my vita is awesome

another thing is I dont want to play another moustached-plumber-doing-something. like golf tennis, olympics, etc. world cup next year?
#125chrcolPosted 5/5/2013 9:04:58 AM
to me its clear, I didnt buy a vita because it has no native large screen output, needs a vga output or maybe hdmi output.

a secondary reason is sony got greedy on price of upgrades and accessories, the memory cards eg. were a god aweful price, maybe they still are as havent checked recently.
#126Lord_VishanaPosted 5/5/2013 9:35:42 AM
marinerzz posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
I don't know. I've spent more $$ on my Vita and memory cards than I have my on my 3DS and 3DS XL combined, yet I have gotten much more entertainment from my 3DS.

and before I get accused of practicing mathemagics here are the numbers:

- $170 for 3DS
+ $100 trade in credit for said 3DS
- $200 for 3DS XL

vs.

- $250 for Vita
- $30 8 GB memory card
+ $16 for sale of 8 GB memory card
- $45 for used 16 GB memory card

Why the double standard? Why is 4GB enough for a 3DS, but not a Vita? If it's enough for one, it should be enough for both. You could've bought the AC bundle on Black Friday at Amazon for $180 with a Vita and 4GB card and a game, which is a much better deal than the 3DS. Not to mention all the other 4GB bundles for $200, or even $250 without having to spend another $59 on memory cards. There's no need to exaggerate the price difference to make a point. Along with the fact the Vita is a much more powerful system with much higher quality games. Vita will sell more when people stop spreading misinformation.

Highly quality games is an opinion and highly suggestive.

The 3DS has internal memory and it comes with a memory card as a standard inclusion.
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#127Lord_VishanaPosted 5/5/2013 9:37:32 AM
dolorsitamet posted...
I definitely will. my vita is awesome

another thing is I dont want to play another moustached-plumber-doing-something. like golf tennis, olympics, etc. world cup next year?

Because Mario games are the ONLY games that exist on the 3DS, right?
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#128Chimera268Posted 5/5/2013 10:20:41 AM
ITP posted...
I'm extremely pleased with my Vita, and was pleased with my PSP, so a definite yes.

This.
---
Currently Playing: Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS), Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS), Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS), Sonic CD (IPhone), Gravity Rush (Vita).
#129lunchEATSyouPosted 5/5/2013 10:54:24 AM
SmoshCuch posted...

snip

The price analogy was only an example; I should have emphasized my preference was mostly based on that I find the the 3DS library to be better. (localized library, anyways) Plus I had no idea that Vita's PSP and PS1 library would still be incomplete this far into the Vita's lifespan. Indeed, the best purchase for me at the time would've been a much cheaper PSP.

marinerzz posted...

snip

They are handhelds gaming consoles that are competing for my time and money and should be compared. The 3DS has more RPG's than the Vita and that's why I prefer it; it just so happens that the 3DS is more price efficient, according to my gaming preferences.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#130mike_411Posted 5/5/2013 10:58:17 AM
totemguy posted...
How so Hurley?

I wouldn't worry what he has to say, chances are he's only here to ruffle a few feathers.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o