Given how sony handled the PSP and the Vita, will YOU buy another SONY handheld?

#21SabramPosted 5/4/2013 12:41:05 PM
In a heartbeat. The Vita may not have the greatest variety of games, but the games it has sure are good. The only reason i still own a 3DS is Monster Hunter
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#22SabramPosted 5/4/2013 12:43:21 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I don't know. I've spent more $$ on my Vita and memory cards than I have my on my 3DS and 3DS XL combined, yet I have gotten much more entertainment from my 3DS.

and before I get accused of practicing mathemagics here are the numbers:

- $170 for 3DS
+ $100 trade in credit for said 3DS
- $200 for 3DS XL

vs.

- $250 for Vita
- $30 8 GB memory card
+ $16 for sale of 8 GB memory card
- $45 for used 16 GB memory card

Sorry for double post, but i hate the price comparison. If you want something enough you can find ways to get it. I have bought 2 vitas, 3 32GB memory cards, 8 physical games, about 22 downloaded games, and I only make $11/hr working full time. I have bills to pay and food to buy just like everyone else does.

Sometimes it just takes a bit of saving or planning, but you can always make it work.
---
Official Switch Lightsword & Bowshieldgun of the MH3U Board.
Gamertag: Sabram PSN: Sabram
#23cheezedadadaPosted 5/4/2013 12:44:06 PM
I would def get another handheld from them. This isnt even really related to their treatment of the PSP or PSV, I just have to have every gaming console! I would buy a microsoft handheld too...

Growing up I was one of the few around that had a neo geo, cd-i. TG16, Jaguar and 3DO as well as all the popular ones (genesis, nes, snes, atari etc)...I love having all the options available.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#24miyuki308Posted 5/4/2013 12:48:41 PM
Sure. I play mostly import games, so the game selection never bothers me.
---
Playing: PSO2, PazuDora
Anticipating: Sen no Kiseki, Madou Monogatari
#25Lord_VishanaPosted 5/4/2013 12:55:12 PM
DemonDog666 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
DemonDog666 posted...
Yeah both psp and vita are great hardware and a ton of great features and a lot of good games far better then what the competition is/was capable of. I do think they need a bit more support though.

That's an opinion, sweetie.

Nope it's a fact, psp and vita are capable of things DS and 3DS weren't/aren't (respectively)

Graphical capability wise perhaps. I'm making reference to quality of a game using parameters like gameplay, story, music and replay value. While both the Vita and 3DS have great games that excel in each of these fields, it doesn't make either Vita or 3DS games superior. While you think Vita has more quality games, I share a different opinion.

My opinion doesn't make my perspective a fact, neither does yours.
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#26lunchEATSyouPosted 5/4/2013 12:57:46 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Do you not own any games, and of course vita is more expensive it has far better hardware and 3DS got a massive price drop

8 games purchased so far:

2 games I really enjoyed (P4G and Dynasty Warriors Next)
3 ok games (Sound Shapes, PvZ, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath)
3 games I regretted buying. ( Ragnarok Oddyssey, Retro City Rampage, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection)

Most of the interesting Vita games I want either haven't been released yet or are stuck in Japan.

Why did I give Demon a serious answer? I guess I must be slipping :P

Sabram posted...

Sorry for double post, but i hate the price comparison. If you want something enough you can find ways to get it. I have bought 2 vitas, 3 32GB memory cards, 8 physical games, about 22 downloaded games, and I only make $11/hr working full time. I have bills to pay and food to buy just like everyone else does.

Sometimes it just takes a bit of saving or planning, but you can always make it work.

Video games are like an investment and I still haven't gotten my money's worth from the Vita.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#27alexg1989Posted 5/4/2013 1:06:17 PM
Yes I would...

but honestly I doubt if they make another one after the PS Vita
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#28DemonDog666Posted 5/4/2013 1:13:16 PM
lunchEATSyou posted...
DemonDog666 posted...

Do you not own any games, and of course vita is more expensive it has far better hardware and 3DS got a massive price drop

8 games purchased so far:

2 games I really enjoyed (P4G and Dynasty Warriors Next)
3 ok games (Sound Shapes, PvZ, Oddworld: Strangers Wrath)
3 games I regretted buying. ( Ragnarok Oddyssey, Retro City Rampage, and Metal Gear Solid HD Collection)

Most of the interesting Vita games I want either haven't been released yet or are stuck in Japan.

Why did I give Demon a serious answer? I guess I must be slipping :P

Why no soul sacrifice, gravity rush or disgaea 3?
#29Nightmare637Posted 5/4/2013 1:16:50 PM
If it has games I whant I'll buy it, simple as that.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#30lunchEATSyouPosted 5/4/2013 1:21:06 PM
DemonDog666 posted...

Why no soul sacrifice, gravity rush or disgaea 3?

1) In due time I will probalyget SS; I just didnt like the combat
2) I didn't like Gravity Rush's demo at all.
3) there is no Disgaea 3 demo on PSN, so I can't form an opinion on it
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog