Who elses wish that Sony Bend would make a Syphon Filter game for the vita?

#1Lightning_fanPosted 5/4/2013 4:03:54 PM
I mean on the PSP those games were amazing (I preferred Dark Mirror but LS had amazing water).

I mean as far as TPS goes both games are up there with the best imo. I think Bend did a good job with Uncharted but they should make more Syphon Filter games instead of another Uncharted game.
#2Shacky_101Posted 5/4/2013 4:06:06 PM
Bend is working on a Vita game. It could be Syphon Filter or another Uncharted.
---
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.
#3cheezedadadaPosted 5/4/2013 4:08:12 PM
Shacky_101 posted...
Bend is working on a Vita game. It could be Syphon Filter or another Uncharted.

Ill take either one...I love Bend!
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#4CompassPosted 5/4/2013 4:09:03 PM
Not me. Put them on another Uncharted game. Rehash it like crazy, I don't care. Just get rid of Chase and the awful touch screen boss battles and I'll be there day-one. Even at $50.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 5/4/2013 4:12:40 PM
Compass posted...
Not me. Put them on another Uncharted game. Rehash it like crazy, I don't care. Just get rid of Chase and the awful touch screen boss battles and I'll be there day-one. Even at $50.

Not a big Chase fan, huh? I liked her for some reason...

I would take either game like I said, but if I HAD to choose ...Uncharted all the way as well.
---
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#6CompassPosted 5/4/2013 4:18:40 PM
She was horrid. Overly defensive and annoying. She came across as a realistic character, though, I'll give 'em that.

I liked Dante and Guerro. They had some good lines.
#7cheezedadadaPosted 5/4/2013 4:32:19 PM
Yeah I think I liked her because of the fact she was very believable. She seemed super comfortable in her role...and she felt real.

Dante was awesome too. *miniscule spoiler* The whole being somewhat helpful then awful..then helpful then completely awful again kinda threw me off though. I wanted to like him as a person but he betrayed me too many times.
---
#8Limp_sugarPosted 5/4/2013 4:42:09 PM
I'd play it.
---
Support your developer. Buy new.
#9yet_another_altPosted 5/4/2013 6:06:55 PM
Or use them to revive SOCOM.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003841604