Who elses wish that Sony Bend would make a Syphon Filter game for the vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Who elses wish that Sony Bend would make a Syphon Filter game for the vita?

User Info: Lightning_fan

Lightning_fan
3 years ago#1
I mean on the PSP those games were amazing (I preferred Dark Mirror but LS had amazing water).

I mean as far as TPS goes both games are up there with the best imo. I think Bend did a good job with Uncharted but they should make more Syphon Filter games instead of another Uncharted game.

User Info: Shacky_101

Shacky_101
3 years ago#2
Bend is working on a Vita game. It could be Syphon Filter or another Uncharted.
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
Shacky_101 posted...
Bend is working on a Vita game. It could be Syphon Filter or another Uncharted.

Ill take either one...I love Bend!
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#4
Not me. Put them on another Uncharted game. Rehash it like crazy, I don't care. Just get rid of Chase and the awful touch screen boss battles and I'll be there day-one. Even at $50.

cheezedadada
3 years ago#5
Compass posted...
Not me. Put them on another Uncharted game. Rehash it like crazy, I don't care. Just get rid of Chase and the awful touch screen boss battles and I'll be there day-one. Even at $50.

Not a big Chase fan, huh? I liked her for some reason...

I would take either game like I said, but if I HAD to choose ...Uncharted all the way as well.
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: Compass

Compass
3 years ago#6
She was horrid. Overly defensive and annoying. She came across as a realistic character, though, I'll give 'em that.

I liked Dante and Guerro. They had some good lines.

cheezedadada
3 years ago#7
Yeah I think I liked her because of the fact she was very believable. She seemed super comfortable in her role...and she felt real.

Dante was awesome too. *miniscule spoiler* The whole being somewhat helpful then awful..then helpful then completely awful again kinda threw me off though. I wanted to like him as a person but he betrayed me too many times.

User Info: Limp_sugar

Limp_sugar
3 years ago#8
I'd play it.
Support your developer. Buy new.

User Info: yet_another_alt

yet_another_alt
3 years ago#9
Or use them to revive SOCOM.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198003841604
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Who elses wish that Sony Bend would make a Syphon Filter game for the vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived