Vita needs XCOM, it's own Grand Theft Auto, and SMT: Nocturne

#1NashtheLionPosted 5/5/2013 8:43:02 AM
I'd be sooooo happy.

Because after I beat Persona 4, the only games I'll be playing will be my PSN classics.
:/

And I love this handheld!
---
Official Clown that dies at the start of Parasite Eve.
Read. Think. Listen. Shut the hell up.
#2Demon_LionheartPosted 5/5/2013 8:43:35 AM
Add Dark Cloud 2 and I'll be happy :D
#3Orient33Posted 5/5/2013 10:28:44 AM
The Vita "needs" lots of things. Sony just refuses to give 99% of them.
---
C2 FC: (Orient) 3310-7730-0201
#4SchwarzseherPosted 5/5/2013 12:34:46 PM
Demon_Lionheart posted...
Add Dark Cloud 2 and I'll be happy :D

You mean 1 AND 2 right?
Also XCOM...please a new one with more depth.
#5lunchEATSyouPosted 5/5/2013 12:45:31 PM
Nocturne would be a Day 1 buy for me if it were released. Come on Atlus, come though again for us.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#6wstfldPosted 5/5/2013 12:55:29 PM
Vita bombed. Not getting anything like that. I'll take some good ports though, hopefully it'll be able to play PS2 games too at some point.
---
Last Played: God of War Ascension (8/10)
Now Playing: SOTC HD, StarCraft 2, Wipeout 2048, Guacamelee
#7darkdragongirlPosted 5/5/2013 1:05:19 PM
I was okay, but then this topic turned into remake ports.

Vita needs new games that are exclusive.
---
http://imgur.com/JGA4ofp.gif
"Between [Men's Room Mayhem] and Superfrog HHHHHHDDDDD, the Vita will be the best handheld of all time!!!!" --- mike_411
#8NashtheLion(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 1:21:09 PM
darkdragongirl posted...
I was okay, but then this topic turned into remake ports.

Vita needs new games that are exclusive.

Well the first two games I mentioned could be originals for the Vita.

I mean even DS got Chinatown Wars that then came over to the PSP.

I do agree the system needs more original games and just because the console market is static with its Battlefield's, AC, and other yearly bs, that doesn't mean it should hault progress towards new developers willing to take a chance.

I wish it'd be picked up like the PS2 generation. Literally everything was thrown onto the system. Vita needs to get this freedom.
---
Official Clown that dies at the start of Parasite Eve.
Read. Think. Listen. Shut the hell up.
#9moogle69Posted 5/5/2013 3:28:59 PM
if you want PS2 like support for your system, 3DS is the best choice right now.
---
3DSXL FC: 0087-3600-6980, PSP/PS3 PSN ID: snoteat01 WIIU ID: Chaosking
Currently playing: Xenoblade, SMG2, Dissidia012, Radiant H, TOTA3DS, R&CHD, OkamiHD
#10RoachmeatPosted 5/6/2013 2:15:14 PM
The Vita "needs" lots of things. Third party publishers just refuse to give 99% of them.

FIXED 'Orient33' post for accuracy of what people want for the Vita and what SONY actually owns the properties to deliver.

If you want the Vita to get third party stuff like GTA, you're going to have to wish the IOS and Android platforms weren't encroaching on the portable's turf and cutting the market into thirds.

The PsP had it a lot better during its time as "one of a kind" to potential devs in what it could display aside from consoles.

if you want Ps2 like support for your system, 3Ds is the best choice right now.

Yeah, right on down to the Ps2 style REGION LOCKS. If you want to play those unique JP games that Nintendo of America doesn't think would sell here, feel free to complain on Gamefaqs about their localization.