Why should I buy Persona 4 over Uncharted GA?

#21mjnoir1Posted 5/6/2013 11:39:58 AM
is this a trick question? uncharted easily wins.
#22Sami1000Posted 5/6/2013 11:58:17 AM
lordcloudx posted...
I'd just like to add that P4G isn't a traditional jrpg as far as the gameplay is concerned. No overworld map to walk on, no epic "save the world" plot, no towns and dungeons (in the traditional jrpg sense) to visit etc.

This doesn't mean that it's a bad game, just that it's not very similar to final fantasy or even the tales series in terms of gameplay style.

There is save the world thing iin P4 golden if got the true ending. But to be fair it becomes one very, very late to the game. Kinda same way as with P3.
#23backguard222Posted 5/6/2013 12:05:50 PM
Sami1000 posted...
lordcloudx posted...
I'd just like to add that P4G isn't a traditional jrpg as far as the gameplay is concerned. No overworld map to walk on, no epic "save the world" plot, no towns and dungeons (in the traditional jrpg sense) to visit etc.

This doesn't mean that it's a bad game, just that it's not very similar to final fantasy or even the tales series in terms of gameplay style.

There is save the world thing iin P4 golden if got the true ending. But to be fair it becomes one very, very late to the game. Kinda same way as with P3.

Der....spoilers much?
#24Sami1000Posted 5/6/2013 12:12:40 PM
backguard222 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
lordcloudx posted...

Der....spoilers much?

If my reply was considered spoiler then was the one which i replied to because he said that there isn't saving of the world but i will take at least my post off if people considers it as a spoiler.
#25lordcloudxPosted 5/6/2013 12:24:18 PM
Sami1000 posted...
backguard222 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
lordcloudx posted...

Der....spoilers much?

If my reply was considered spoiler then was the one which i replied to because he said that there isn't saving of the world but i will take at least my post off if people considers it as a spoiler.

Umm... no. I wouldn't consider my post a spoiler. It's more of a warning as to what to expect with P4 as the plot generally does not revolve around saving the world or anything that grand for 90% of the game, which isn't the norm for most traditional jrpgs.
---
Vitassurance: The Webcomic http://www.jaded-perspectives.com/2013/01/vitassurance-webcome-1.html
#26thinkingofwarPosted 5/6/2013 12:33:24 PM
Why should I buy Persona 4 over Uncharted GA?

You get to have sex with multiple cartoon girls. And there's no Roger Rabbit to **** block you this time.
---
"You want Cloud? **** it, you get Shantotto!" ScrewAttack on Final Fantasy: All the Bravest
#27Sami1000Posted 5/6/2013 12:41:17 PM
lordcloudx posted...
Sami1000 posted...
backguard222 posted...
Sami1000 posted...
lordcloudx posted...

Der....spoilers much?

Umm... no. I wouldn't consider my post a spoiler. It's more of a warning as to what to expect with P4 as the plot generally does not revolve around saving the world or anything that grand for 90% of the game, which isn't the norm for most traditional jrpgs.

Me neither but again, i will delete it if necessary because the last thing i want to do is ruin someones experience with P4.