Any one else getting tired of all these indies games?

#71hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/6/2013 9:14:55 PM
zandm7 posted...
DruidMettool posted...
I just want to point out that the term "Indie game" doesn't necessarily mean "good game" like so many people seem to think.

No but it also doesn't necessarily mean "bad game" like TC seems to think...

Jesus Christ people. I've never said Indie games are bad. When did I ever say that?

All I have said was that indie games are cheap, quick, cash-ins, that are overrated and non-deserving on the hype.

This doesn't mean they're bad. Just not as god-like as reviewers make them out to be.
#72Nightmare637Posted 5/6/2013 9:37:36 PM
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm not sure why I'm bothering responding to Goon but...

As another poster previously stated "indie" games on the 3DS and Wii U go on sale quite often. I purchased Crimson Shroud, Sakura Samurai, Dillon's Rolling Western, Fluidity and many others on sale.

lol damn where do you guys here about these sales?(serious question not trying to sound like a troll)

is there like a newsletter I can sign up for?
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#73fourgigmanPosted 5/7/2013 12:07:42 AM
DruidMettool posted...
I just want to point out that the term "Indie game" doesn't necessarily mean "good game" like so many people seem to think.

Yes it does.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Playing: DOA5+ and Wipeout2048
#74Lightning_fanPosted 5/7/2013 12:11:35 AM
Suppaman234 posted...
Oh god yeah. Indie games and JRPGs are garbage that are filling up the Vita's catalogue. We need more well known games. Where is Gran Turismo, GTA, Infamous, Battlefield? We also need more Uncharteds, Metal Gears, Killzones, and Batman games.

Well the JRPGs we are getting are just enhanced ports.
#75WerzaquePosted 5/7/2013 12:43:37 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

for a second I thought you were talking about Nintendo, then you mentioned the half the price of new games.....Nintendo would never sell their stuff at half price

I actually had to laugh.

Nintendo is only just finding out what a pain it is to create anything above standard definition. A pain endured by all other game companies about seven years ago...
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#76Lord_VishanaPosted 5/7/2013 5:16:20 AM
Nightmare637 posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm not sure why I'm bothering responding to Goon but...

As another poster previously stated "indie" games on the 3DS and Wii U go on sale quite often. I purchased Crimson Shroud, Sakura Samurai, Dillon's Rolling Western, Fluidity and many others on sale.

lol damn where do you guys here about these sales?(serious question not trying to sound like a troll)

is there like a newsletter I can sign up for?

I receive these notifications by email or spotpass messages.

Are you subscribed to Club Nintendo or other Nintendo affiliated sites? They're great at informing owners about sales and upcoming releases.
---
The economy? HE'S GONNA WRECK-IT!!! http://i.imgur.com/Ktyas.png http://i.imgur.com/gIuAW.jpg 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#77WartPig_Posted 5/7/2013 5:29:29 AM
i bought my vita this time last year and im starting to get fed up. ive bought 4 whole retail games and they are all forgetable (SS, RO, Unit 13, LBP) and a few DD (MGS collection HD, Dungeon hunter, sine mora, and a few others on sine moras level) where are the Ace Combats? Armored Core? a Phantasy Star on the psp's level, or an open world game like Fallout NV or a GTA(a good gta), a God of War or Devil May Cry? i have no intrest in those indie games and the system wasnt advertised as a iphone type game device.

never thought id hope for the hackers to do well..... cmon good CFW
---
PSN-WartPigX
#78cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2013 5:33:24 AM
WartPig_ posted...
i bought my vita this time last year and im starting to get fed up. ive bought 4 whole retail games and they are all forgetable (SS, RO, Unit 13, LBP) and a few DD (MGS collection HD, Dungeon hunter, sine mora, and a few others on sine moras level) where are the Ace Combats? Armored Core? a Phantasy Star on the psp's level, or an open world game like Fallout NV or a GTA(a good gta), a God of War or Devil May Cry? i have no intrest in those indie games and the system wasnt advertised as a iphone type game device.

never thought id hope for the hackers to do well..... cmon good CFW

I responded to something similar in the other thread, but I am curious as to what the CFW will do to improve the Vita in your eyes? It would be more homebrew stuff which is about as 'indie' as it gets...and maybe some emulators and themes and stuff. Unless you mean it in terms of stealing games, which would be pointless because you would be stealing games that are forgettable?
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#79hello_indigo(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 5:44:17 AM
If I wanted indie games, I'd just download them on my iPhone or iPad ffs. Just wish the Vita had more awesome games and not these iphone-esque games.
#80krizz07Posted 5/7/2013 5:57:22 AM
hello_indigo posted...
If I wanted indie games, I'd just download them on my iPhone or iPad ffs. Just wish the Vita had more awesome games and not these iphone-esque games.

isn't the point of playing them on the vita is because of the physical controls?