#41Jprime666Posted 5/7/2013 6:06:38 PM
ManjiMidou posted...
where?

I'm starting to like you. *wink wink*
---
How many emotions is people?
#42backguard222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:11:50 PM
gangster4lifeyo posted...
People kept trying the same thing with the PSP. They'd argue that the system had like a million games and they'd make all these pointless lists that unsurprisingly included a bunch of Japanese-only games (and weren't even marked as such).

I can almost guarantee that this list of 116 games includes a bunch of PS1 games. And they're included as "Vita" games even though they were released like 20 years ago.

How many times do I have to post that I went through the list of Vita games on the PSN Store. Vita games. Not PS1, not PSP. VIta games. There are 116 on there.

Check for yourself.
#43CompassPosted 5/7/2013 6:16:57 PM
Jprime666 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
where?

Stick around awhile.
#44cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2013 6:19:32 PM
Compass posted...
Jprime666 posted...
ManjiMidou posted...
where?

Stick around awhile.

hahaha
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#45gangster4lifeyoPosted 5/7/2013 6:26:36 PM
backguard222 posted...
People kept trying the same thing with the PSP. They'd argue that the system had like a million games and they'd make all these pointless lists that unsurprisingly included a bunch of Japanese-only games (and weren't even marked as such).

I can almost guarantee that this list of 116 games includes a bunch of PS1 games. And they're included as "Vita" games even though they were released like 20 years ago.

How many times do I have to post that I went through the list of Vita games on the PSN Store. Vita games. Not PS1, not PSP. VIta games. There are 116 on there.

Check for yourself.

No there aren't. You're obviously including other games or you don't know how to count.

I bet there's a similar Wii U board thread where someone included a bunch of Wii games or VC games or something.
#46SMT_MasochistPosted 5/7/2013 7:42:42 PM
kcypher2000 posted...
Sagadego posted...
remove the indie games and it's less then that.

Remove the ports and its even less.

So true. Vitassurance topics again? The system has very few vita only games and those games aren't the greatest. I'm all for new IPs but its a shame that ports are out shining them just because they are mediocre at best. We need PSO2 now.
---
Games: Monster Hunter 3U, Soul Sacrifice, Soul Hackers
PS3/Vita/WiiU: ENDBOSS78 3DS: 1375-7216-3398
#47DemonDog666Posted 5/7/2013 7:59:44 PM
backguard222 posted...

Check for yourself.

No there aren't. You're obviously including other games or you don't know how to count.

I bet there's a similar Wii U board thread where someone included a bunch of Wii games or VC games or something.

He's going in the store, picking the vita games section and counting them lol, if you had a vita you'd know he's telling the truth.
#48CompassPosted 5/7/2013 8:00:47 PM
Hi, Spirit.

::looks over shyly::
#49backguard222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 7:17:52 AM
DemonDog666 posted...
backguard222 posted...

Check for yourself.

He's going in the store, picking the vita games section and counting them lol, if you had a vita you'd know he's telling the truth.

This.
#50SagadegoPosted 5/8/2013 7:21:36 AM
Compass posted...
Hi, Spirit.

::looks over pissed off like.::

fixed. :p
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)