Vita has 116 games available for it right now

#51cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2013 8:57:03 AM
As of this minute, going to the "ps vita" game section and counting in the US store:

---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#52backguard222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 9:04:04 AM
There were a few I didn't count. I counted the MGS HD collection as 1 game and didn't count MGS2 or MGS3 individually.
#53AjescentPosted 5/8/2013 9:04:16 AM
blue_hedgehog posted...
How many of them are worth playing?

Isn't that a judgement call that each individual needs to make for themselves?
---
I survived the Apocalyps3 and the Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.
If my spelling or grammar sucks, it's the fault of my Vita Touchscreen.
#54smelly_boobPosted 5/8/2013 9:37:16 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
"but .. but.. but Vita has no games!"

it has plenty of games.... but very few less than $10.... so will the general public drop $250 on vita, $50 on 16GB card and then $30+ for each game? Or will they continue to migrate to smart phones for mobile gaming where the device cost is $0 (since most have smart phones anyway), games are mostly free or $1..... hmmm, I wonder why handheld gaming is struggling these days
#55Sailor GoonPosted 5/8/2013 10:11:38 AM
smelly_boob posted...
Sailor Goon posted...

it has plenty of games.... but very few less than $10.... so will the general public drop $250 on vita, $50 on 16GB card and then $30+ for each game? Or will they continue to migrate to smart phones for mobile gaming where the device cost is $0 (since most have smart phones anyway), games are mostly free or $1..... hmmm, I wonder why handheld gaming is struggling these days

$0 eh? You mean for a 3 year term where you spend on average $50-80 a month for it? You think that's cheaper than a handheld gaming system? Even buying a cell phone without a term is more expensive than any handheld gaming device on the market. Please think before you post.
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#56backguard222(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:38:54 AM
Sailor Goon posted...

There are 45 VITA (not PSP, not PS1, not Minis) games that are under $10. That is almost half of the total Vita games.

You can see everything available for the system here:

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/all-ps-vita-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSVITAALLGAMES
#57CompassPosted 5/8/2013 12:28:03 PM
Sagadego posted...
Compass posted...
Hi, Spirit.

::looks over pissed off like.::

fixed. :p

No way. Spirit is dreamy.
#58Angemon_23Posted 5/8/2013 12:33:42 PM
Even buying a cell phone without a term is more expensive than any handheld gaming device on the market. Please think before you post.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyw6pr1tpT1qgti77.jpg
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#59confettistormPosted 5/8/2013 12:53:21 PM
99% of all games are crap. For any platform. For any generation.

It helps when you have a larger number because that 1% increases in size.

About right since there a grand total of 1 title I would get a Vita for.
#60Ivajosh10Posted 5/8/2013 1:14:37 PM(edited)
I don't understand people complaining of the cost of the Vita other than the memory cards, 200 bucks + tax is less than half a paycheck. MLB The Show has lasted me over a month since I prefer to play each game in RTTS. I've also put more time in Soul Sacrifice than I have God of War, Tomb Raider, and Naruto combined. ._. Sure, it's expensive but at least it's durable as well, dropped this thing so many times it'd make my iPhone look like a window after a bad breakup. o.O

Edit: Plus, who says you have to go digital and buy a memory card? My brother still has his 4gb and only buys retail. Memory is a luxury, not a necessity. Only reason I have a 32GB memory card is for the PS+ games that I just don't seem to delete. .-.
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh