I did it. I bought PS+. T_T

#31WerzaquePosted 5/7/2013 2:59:20 PM
hello_indigo posted...
Werzaque posted...
hello_indigo posted...
$50 down the drain. Hope this is worth it.

If you aren't too picky, you really really never EVER have to buy a single game anymore as long as you have PS+. Even if you filter out the crap, there's so much play-worthy games that they dish out for free...

BTW, I considered PS+ for the online automatic back-up of saves alone. I also got to play Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for free so it's already paid itself for me as far as I'm concerned.

What terrible logic is this? Lol no offense but there will be many games I want to play that won't be on PS+, such as RPG games and Final Fantasy. I'm gonna have to buy something eventually.

I'm not the type to be satisfied playing random games/genres that I don't care for, meanwhile missing out on playing games that I love. Yeah these free Tekken, Soul Caliber, Zombie games aren't gonna fill the void for me. Srry.

Unfortunately I already have Uncharted and Gravity Rush :(

Come on really... I specifically said if you aren't too picky.
---
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#32SilentHawk29Posted 5/7/2013 5:00:40 PM

- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

YES! Been screwing around waiting to buy it but haven't yet. Now I don't have to!

Some games you've missed:
- Virtue's Last Reward
- Mortal Kombat

Balls. What month was this? I want both of those games. I might get VLR on the 3DS though as that's where I have to play 999 when I get around to it. Plus I think MK is being ported to PC so not much is lost I guess.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#33WiiFan77Posted 5/7/2013 5:08:59 PM
SilentHawk29 posted...
Balls. What month was this? I want both of those games. I might get VLR on the 3DS though as that's where I have to play 999 when I get around to it. Plus I think MK is being ported to PC so not much is lost I guess.

Those two games were only in the European PS+. The US had its own exclusives too.

By the way, just a friendly warning: I hear the 3DS version of VLR had some really bad save-data glitches. Apparently, a large number of people have had their save-data corrupted, when saving inside of escape puzzles. The Vita version seems to have very few if any save-related issues, so I'd recommend getting that version instead if you don't mind the loss of 3D.
---
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#34SilentHawk29Posted 5/7/2013 6:52:04 PM
I don't use 3D anyway. I look at it for like 5 minutes on each game then turn it off. Thanks for the warning.
---
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg
#35BramStarkPosted 5/7/2013 7:58:13 PM
lucky me, i just won my 1 year subscription on psplus, no need to spend 50 bucks :P
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark
#36Spiffy247Posted 5/7/2013 8:05:03 PM
I got the PS+ white PS3 bundle. And I'm loving it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.