I did it. I bought PS+. T_T

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I did it. I bought PS+. T_T

User Info: Werzaque

Werzaque
3 years ago#31
hello_indigo posted...
Werzaque posted...
hello_indigo posted...
$50 down the drain. Hope this is worth it.

If you aren't too picky, you really really never EVER have to buy a single game anymore as long as you have PS+. Even if you filter out the crap, there's so much play-worthy games that they dish out for free...

BTW, I considered PS+ for the online automatic back-up of saves alone. I also got to play Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward for free so it's already paid itself for me as far as I'm concerned.

What terrible logic is this? Lol no offense but there will be many games I want to play that won't be on PS+, such as RPG games and Final Fantasy. I'm gonna have to buy something eventually.

I'm not the type to be satisfied playing random games/genres that I don't care for, meanwhile missing out on playing games that I love. Yeah these free Tekken, Soul Caliber, Zombie games aren't gonna fill the void for me. Srry.

Unfortunately I already have Uncharted and Gravity Rush :(

Come on really... I specifically said if you aren't too picky.
You are ignoring 167 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 years ago#32

- Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend

YES! Been screwing around waiting to buy it but haven't yet. Now I don't have to!

Some games you've missed:
- Virtue's Last Reward
- Mortal Kombat

Balls. What month was this? I want both of those games. I might get VLR on the 3DS though as that's where I have to play 999 when I get around to it. Plus I think MK is being ported to PC so not much is lost I guess.
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg

User Info: WiiFan77

WiiFan77
3 years ago#33
SilentHawk29 posted...
Balls. What month was this? I want both of those games. I might get VLR on the 3DS though as that's where I have to play 999 when I get around to it. Plus I think MK is being ported to PC so not much is lost I guess.

Those two games were only in the European PS+. The US had its own exclusives too.

By the way, just a friendly warning: I hear the 3DS version of VLR had some really bad save-data glitches. Apparently, a large number of people have had their save-data corrupted, when saving inside of escape puzzles. The Vita version seems to have very few if any save-related issues, so I'd recommend getting that version instead if you don't mind the loss of 3D.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
3 years ago#34
I don't use 3D anyway. I look at it for like 5 minutes on each game then turn it off. Thanks for the warning.
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/8583/86coupe.jpg

User Info: BramStark

BramStark
3 years ago#35
lucky me, i just won my 1 year subscription on psplus, no need to spend 50 bucks :P
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark

User Info: Spiffy247

Spiffy247
3 years ago#36
I got the PS+ white PS3 bundle. And I'm loving it.
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I did it. I bought PS+. T_T

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived