*** Ok we need people for some GameFAQs PS Vita chatrooms!!! ***

#1ShadowkhNinjaPosted 5/7/2013 4:15:40 AM
We have 6 free spaces in 1 chatroom and we have a few more spaces in another chatroom.

The first GameFAQs PS Vita chatroom was created just a few weeks after the PS Vita launch last year and since then we have added new people and even created a second chatroom.

Chatrooms can only have 17 people MAX so this is why can't have tons of people in 1 chatroom.

The chatroom is created with the PS Vita Messaging application and allows you to send quick messages and even picture attachments to all the people in the chatroom.

So without further ado here is what kind of person should apply for the Vita chatroom

sorry if it kinda sounds like we're elitist :/ we aren't its just that after doing this for a while we have noticed some patterns....

1) Lots of free time gamers with like no life lol
2) play on your PS Vita and use it DAILY and use it for many hours
3) has interests in lots of types of games
4) a core or hardcore gamer
5) will be able to post and use the messaging application and will not forget too
6) wont' be one of the typical people that says Yes I want to join and then never post or post once every week and then won't sign on psn for weeks or months.
7) Preferably over 18+ because mostly everyone else in the chat is over this age and its best for everyone if they aren't a 12 year old.
8) No crazy people not going to point any fingers but in the past we had to remove some uh very mentally disturbed people from the chatroom.... (sorry guys)
9) Bonus points if you are frequent or famous ps vita board users (no trolls)

Just post your psn or pm me if you don't want to post it and I will add you in either the main chat or secondary one.

Hope to chat with you all soon!
---
"The more things change, the more they stay the same."
-Snake Plissken-
#2jjeerryyonly9Posted 5/7/2013 4:19:26 AM
Uhh... I suppose I'm game, though I cannot say I will be very active there over the course of the next few weeks due to a recent Soul Sacrifice addiction.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#3ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:24:15 AM
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
Uhh... I suppose I'm game, though I cannot say I will be very active there over the course of the next few weeks due to a recent Soul Sacrifice addiction.

we have a large amount of SS addicts in the chatroom already that post so no problem there.
---
-Snake Plissken-
#4fourgigmanPosted 5/7/2013 4:25:24 AM
This sounds like alot of fun and i do use my vita daily, but i think i still fail your first statement as my life is pretty full on with work and everything.
Good luck.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Playing: DOA5+ and Wipeout2048
#5L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 4:27:28 AM
just set up an IRC channel like normal people do.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#6Awesomest_PrimePosted 5/7/2013 4:29:14 AM
What is the general subject matter, i.e. what should we be chatting about in the room? Also, does time zone matter?
---
It's so sunny today.
#7ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:34:07 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
just set up an IRC channel like normal people do.

lol is this the 90s?

no but in all seriousness its fun to post from your Vita and share screen captures of what you are currently playing etc.
---
-Snake Plissken-
#8ShadowkhNinja(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:35:05 AM
Awesomest_Prime posted...
What is the general subject matter, i.e. what should we be chatting about in the room? Also, does time zone matter?

time zone doesn't matter since like I said many people there have no life and game all day and through the night.

subject matter is mainly games and gaming but we do talk about tv shows, anime, movies, music and other stuff too.
---
-Snake Plissken-
#9VangelisReactorPosted 5/7/2013 5:06:26 AM
Sound like a potentially good entertainment. You can add me, my id is in my signature.
---
Control reality to make your life more entertaining:)
PSN ID: nisan_mudi
#10L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 5:41:14 AM(edited)
lol is this the 90s?

What, are you 12? IRC is still the most widely used chat system on the planet and for good reason; no BS 17 person limit, you don't need to submit a damned resume to get into one and you can do it from your computer and not some tiny little handheld.

no but in all seriousness its fun to post from your Vita

No. It's not fun to type things on a terrible little touchscreen and not get responses in real time. I mean, unless you're masochistic.

and share screen captures of what you are currently playing etc.

http://imgur.com/

You can do all of these things with IRC. Hell, starting a channel on an existing server takes a few seconds, tops

For example, you can use this:

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/VitaBoards

and join #VitaBoards and use your GameFAQs name.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon