*** Ok we need people for some GameFAQs PS Vita chatrooms!!! ***

#51L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 11:28:33 AM
I'll tell you that when you point out when I even acknowledged you in this thread until just now.

I'm..... The only one who's arguing in favour of using IRC?

But okay, I'll play it your way; Why're you putting words in people's mouths bro?

Indeed, I won't. Am I here arguing that people shouldn't use IRC and instead should use MSN, fb chat, or Vita chat? Am I going to IRC forums and claiming everyone should make the switch? No, I'm not.

I'll be honest, that line was 100% sarcasm on my part.

Not at all :) I have never even used IRC, or mentioned it until this thread.

But you do seemed to be bothered about the argument and, by extension, the suggestion, as you have expressed in your previous post.

You're clearly bothered though.

I'm merely attempting to liberate these helpless Vita users from the tyranny that is the unawareness of the clearly superior chat system that is IRC, good sir. I am but an emancipator and an educator. Of course I am bothered by their desperation.

Your attempt to mimic my quote is hilarious given how much I would have had to say to make it make any sense. By this point you're debating with an imaginary Nnamz who is somehow against IRC and any recommendations of it. I hope you win this debate against this imaginary person :)

I never said you were commenting on IRC. The whole point of that post was to pose the question "why are you so against the discussion?"
---
Gamefaqs Vita Board chat room! Feel free to join us:
http://widget00.mibbit.com/?server=irc.snoonet.org&channel=%23VitaBoards
#52L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 11:28:43 AM
Actually that's exactly what you did :P

You can use IRC and you can use the PS Vita chat, can you not? I simply suggested a superior method of communication.

You came to a thread about people wanting to expand a Vita chat and told them to use something else (i.e saying they should not use the Vita chat). Not only is this a rather terrible suggestion given what the Vita chat is (sharing Vita pictures becomes more cumbersome, as does inviting people to games. And you don't get the notifications on your Vita) but it's literally akin to walking over the the Call of Duty board, going into a clan recrruiting topic, and saying "Just play Battlefield instead".

As a "chatroom" IRC is just straight up superior, but using it doesn't prohibit you from using the Vita message system for sharing screenshots or inviting people to games, does it?

It's pointless.

It's quite pointy, thank you very much.
---
#53L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 11:30:27 AM
And in defence for Vita chats, I like it for convenience. I'm playing a game and bam "new message". Type out a quick comment and then back to my game.

That's the kind of interaction I want, not constant

"hey"
"how r u"
"good"
I like pens"
"cool"
"k"

Vita chat is just more convenient.

my good man, are you aware that the fact that something in real time does not mean that you need to respond immediately? I was just wondering if you were aware of that.
---
#54mike_411Posted 5/7/2013 11:52:12 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
And in defence for Vita chats, I like it for convenience. I'm playing a game and bam "new message". Type out a quick comment and then back to my game.

That's the kind of interaction I want, not constant

"hey"
"how r u"
"good"
I like pens"
"cool"
"k"

Vita chat is just more convenient.

my good man, are you aware that the fact that something in real time does not mean that you need to respond immediately? I was just wondering if you were aware of that.

Quite so. Do I get notifications on my Vita when new IRC messages are posted though?
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#55L0L_FAQPosted 5/7/2013 12:01:48 PM
Quite so. Do I get notifications on my Vita when new IRC messages are posted though?

I think Mibbit makes a little jingling sound.
---
#56MaxSterling86Posted 5/7/2013 1:32:21 PM
cheezedadada posted...
MaxSterling86 posted...
Are dick pics traded in this chat?

LOLOL

Serious question. O_O

XD
---
PSN: stegosnoreus
stegosnoreus.tumblr.com
#57SgtLunaticsPosted 5/7/2013 1:55:31 PM
SgtLunatics is my PSN. I hope there's some space left or there's another chat room ;o
---
I have PS3! [UK]
My PSN is: SgtLunatics
#58KirbyIsAwesomePosted 5/7/2013 2:02:53 PM
How do we have 6 spaces? And Shady, leave it in the chat. Last time we came here we had nothing but inactive members. Don't just pick up randoms. The reason the original worked is because we're all buddies.
---
"3DS is simply incapable of making games as good as vita games"
- DemonDog666
#59co1onelPosted 5/7/2013 7:04:09 PM
Ive gotta agree with kirby. its better when we add other people we already know because they will actually post (most of them at least). btw add me to the other chat Im not in :)
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png
#60Mr_KanbeiPosted 5/7/2013 7:53:05 PM
Can I do this while I play mhfu?
---
"Go, my beloved rappigs, and wreck havoc upon my enemies with your cuteness! INPIGNATION!"-Geese911