If Microsoft ported all of their games

#1CoordinatesPosted 5/7/2013 4:42:51 AM
...On the Vita, but with the following impacts:
- Forced Gold membership, regardless of single/multi
- Adverts in-between sessions or in game (Like YouTube banners)
- Digital only
- You're forced to play the latest Halo and Gears twice a week

Would you support them?
#2giantqtipzPosted 5/7/2013 4:46:24 AM
Lol its like youre literally trying to get people to say no
#3gfaqsterPosted 5/7/2013 4:50:42 AM
You do know that the Xbox was created because M$ was butthurt and jelly of Sony's success so they made the xbox "because we wanted to see the Playstation brand fail"

so you actually think the company that was created for a vendetta against sony would put their games on it? LOL

You have a better chance of God and Satan becoming good friends and inviting all mortals to a pizza dinner.
---
We live to make the impossible possible!
-Lightning-
#4PeteZaHutxPosted 5/7/2013 4:52:04 AM
gfaqster posted...
You do know that the Xbox was created because M$ was butthurt and jelly of Sony's success so they made the xbox "because we wanted to see the Playstation brand fail"

so you actually think the company that was created for a vendetta against sony would put their games on it? LOL

You have a better chance of God and Satan becoming good friends and inviting all mortals to a pizza dinner.

Xbox's original purpose was to be a multimedia machine , it was never about games it became a game console because the devs behind it were ex game devs.
#5TinyTim123Posted 5/7/2013 4:59:39 AM
I don't know of any Microsoft only games I play. I do own a 360, but I don't play Halo or Gears, so I guess I just don't care.
---
http://www.explosm.net/comics/657/
#6cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2013 5:57:37 AM
Advertisements and forced sessions of certain games? In what crazy world would that EVER happen?...I mean I get this thread is probably just humorous, but its half in reality and half in crazy world so I would commit fully to one side =P

As for the person saying Microsoft made a console to watch Playstation fail, thank god for them creating competition..that's all I can say.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#7ejay8320Posted 5/7/2013 12:06:53 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Advertisements and forced sessions of certain games? In what crazy world would that EVER happen?...I mean I get this thread is probably just humorous, but its half in reality and half in crazy world so I would commit fully to one side =P

As for the person saying Microsoft made a console to watch Playstation fail, thank god for them creating competition..that's all I can say.

You know what would be scary, loading screens becoming advertisements... ex: loading next map of COD and instead of the screenshot of the map you see a Coke advertisement.
#8cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2013 12:11:26 PM
ejay8320 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

You know what would be scary, loading screens becoming advertisements... ex: loading next map of COD and instead of the screenshot of the map you see a Coke advertisement.

Funny you mention that, because thats not far off my idea. I was wondering if they would ever put in advertisements during Xbox 360 disc installs. You sit there for 15 minutes waiting for it to finish and they could bombard the crap out of you with ads the whole time.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#9Nightmare637Posted 5/7/2013 12:12:34 PM
Halo and Gears aren't THAT nice.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#10KittenLinaPosted 5/7/2013 12:14:50 PM
Looool no.

#2 is just stupid, #4 is gross.
---
It's not you liking a game, it's you thinking it's so mainstream everyone played it.
Official Succubus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.