If Microsoft ported all of their games

#11lordcloudxPosted 5/7/2013 12:18:02 PM
Yes.
---
Vitassurance: The Webcomic http://www.jaded-perspectives.com/2013/01/vitassurance-webcome-1.html
#12mike_411Posted 5/7/2013 12:21:12 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Advertisements and forced sessions of certain games? In what crazy world would that EVER happen?...I mean I get this thread is probably just humorous, but its half in reality and half in crazy world so I would commit fully to one side =P

As for the person saying Microsoft made a console to watch Playstation fail, thank god for them creating competition..that's all I can say.

phone games spam you with ads. No forced games sessions though...yet.
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#13cheezedadadaPosted 5/7/2013 12:25:57 PM
mike_411 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Advertisements and forced sessions of certain games? In what crazy world would that EVER happen?...I mean I get this thread is probably just humorous, but its half in reality and half in crazy world so I would commit fully to one side =P

As for the person saying Microsoft made a console to watch Playstation fail, thank god for them creating competition..that's all I can say.

phone games spam you with ads. No forced games sessions though...yet.

Yeah for the ads I meant more during paid game time..like if you were waiting for a level to load in COD like the other guy said and all of a sudden an easy mac commercial came up.

FORCED gaming was the most 'out there' one though
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#14kcypher2000Posted 5/7/2013 4:43:55 PM
cheezedadada posted...
ejay8320 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

You know what would be scary, loading screens becoming advertisements... ex: loading next map of COD and instead of the screenshot of the map you see a Coke advertisement.

Funny you mention that, because thats not far off my idea. I was wondering if they would ever put in advertisements during Xbox 360 disc installs. You sit there for 15 minutes waiting for it to finish and they could bombard the crap out of you with ads the whole time.

I think during installs would be a good idea especially for
Sony with all their mandatory installs. Id rather watch ads especially ads for games then a bar slowly move.