I have 15 dollars sitting around.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 15 dollars sitting around.

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
3 years ago#1
I want to buy something off the PSN Store but don't know what, hopefully something on the vita.

Any suggestions? I like RPGS mainly but whatever

jenrais
3 years ago#2
Anyone?

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
Ys Seven...action RPG for the PSP. Thats my vote.
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: smelly_boob

smelly_boob
3 years ago#4
if you have to ask what to buy.... why not just sit tight with your money? Unless PSN gets hacked again it isnt going anywhere... wait for a game to come out that you like a lot.

jenrais
3 years ago#5
smelly_boob posted...
if you have to ask what to buy.... why not just sit tight with your money? Unless PSN gets hacked again it isnt going anywhere... wait for a game to come out that you like a lot.

To be honest it's because I could miss something I'd actually like but don't know exists on the PSN.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#6
I suggest taking 5 of those dollars and getting two Burger King Whoppers for lunch.
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
Why is everyone quoting me in their sigs!? - mike_411

User Info: kingofall214

kingofall214
3 years ago#7
Dragon Fantasy is pretty good.
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214

User Info: akshat_316

akshat_316
3 years ago#8
If you have not played breath of fire games I highly recommend it.Try monster hunter you may not like the girding involved but it is a fun game.If you were in to tactical rpgs I would have recommended tactics ogre as well....
www.staticshin.com

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#9
kingofall214 posted...

I expected to like this game...then I played it and ended up LOVING it. I cant wait for book 2. Totally surprised me on how much fun it was. The game did start to lose steam as it went along, but if book 2 is anything like the first half of book 1, its going to be awesome.
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

jenrais
3 years ago#10
cheezedadada posted...
kingofall214 posted...

I expected to like this game...then I played it and ended up LOVING it. I cant wait for book 2. Totally surprised me on how much fun it was. The game did start to lose steam as it went along, but if book 2 is anything like the first half of book 1, its going to be awesome.

I looked into this game but I heard it was very short. Still iffy about it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 15 dollars sitting around.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived