I have 15 dollars sitting around.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 15 dollars sitting around.
2 years ago#1
I want to buy something off the PSN Store but don't know what, hopefully something on the vita.

Any suggestions? I like RPGS mainly but whatever
2 years ago#2
Anyone?
2 years ago#3
Ys Seven...action RPG for the PSP. Thats my vote.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
2 years ago#4
if you have to ask what to buy.... why not just sit tight with your money? Unless PSN gets hacked again it isnt going anywhere... wait for a game to come out that you like a lot.
2 years ago#5
smelly_boob posted...
if you have to ask what to buy.... why not just sit tight with your money? Unless PSN gets hacked again it isnt going anywhere... wait for a game to come out that you like a lot.

To be honest it's because I could miss something I'd actually like but don't know exists on the PSN.
2 years ago#6
I suggest taking 5 of those dollars and getting two Burger King Whoppers for lunch.
---
This is superfrog HD! it's in HD dammit! - mike_411
Why is everyone quoting me in their sigs!? - mike_411
2 years ago#7
Dragon Fantasy is pretty good.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
2 years ago#8
If you have not played breath of fire games I highly recommend it.Try monster hunter you may not like the girding involved but it is a fun game.If you were in to tactical rpgs I would have recommended tactics ogre as well....
---
www.staticshin.com
2 years ago#9
kingofall214 posted...

I expected to like this game...then I played it and ended up LOVING it. I cant wait for book 2. Totally surprised me on how much fun it was. The game did start to lose steam as it went along, but if book 2 is anything like the first half of book 1, its going to be awesome.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
2 years ago#10
cheezedadada posted...
kingofall214 posted...

I expected to like this game...then I played it and ended up LOVING it. I cant wait for book 2. Totally surprised me on how much fun it was. The game did start to lose steam as it went along, but if book 2 is anything like the first half of book 1, its going to be awesome.

I looked into this game but I heard it was very short. Still iffy about it
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have 15 dollars sitting around.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived