Can you rename Vita/PSP Game folders in your PC?

#1DarkSentinel07Posted 5/7/2013 5:10:31 PM
Can you rename Game folders in your PC without causing recognition problems or corrupting files?
Example: Libaries > Documents > PS Vita > PGAME > 28cd5f7430e6b21f > ULUS10286

ULUS10286 being the psp game folder of Riviera: The Promise Land. Can I rename ULUS10286 to anything I want? ex: rename it to just Riviera or do I have to check each folder in my PC to find out which games I have backed up in my PC and which ones I haven't. Is really hard to see which games you have when all you see inside of the folder 28cd5f7430e6b21f is a bunch of folders like ULUS10286.
#2GuitarJozzPosted 5/7/2013 5:35:46 PM
How are you even able to see the game folders or anything for that matter that's on the memory stick on your PC?

Is there a secret way to access the memory stick's contents that I don't know about? Or are you talking about something else? Because as far as I know, the only way to do anything with the data on the Vita's memory card is through the content manager...
#3Klon_RedfieldPosted 5/7/2013 5:41:33 PM
In the PSP you can, I'd say it's the same case... I haven't tried it on Vita tho.
---
Playing: Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (PSP), SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS)
#4kingofall214Posted 5/7/2013 6:06:52 PM
I have always wondered this myself but I didn't want to test it and up losing my saved data and having to re-download my game.

And TC is talking about where you store your digital vita games when you back it up on your computer.
---
http://psnprofiles.com/kingofall214
#5sasukexiinPosted 5/7/2013 6:11:25 PM
no, you can't even see that stuff. sony locked it out. you can only transfer files with the content manager.
#6arclouks_xPosted 5/7/2013 6:34:11 PM
I think he means the back up data but I dont know,.I should really back mine up.
---
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_ I want to eat Naoto.
Now playing:Persona 4 Arena & Golden,Soul sacrifice.
#7DarkSentinel07(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 6:44:44 PM
Yes I'm talking about the backed up data thats stored in your computer using Content Manager Assistant. Can I rename those folders thats stores the game and rename them with the name of the game. That way I don't have to click insideof each of those folders to see which game is inside.