2 years ago#21
Another flipping update!?
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
2 years ago#22
XCrossYZ posted...
Another flipping update!?

No, it's a firmware update. flipping updates" cost five hundred and ninety-nine US dollars that you can eat later to restore the air that we breathe.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The 3DS and PSVita are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
2 years ago#23
LiquidGaga posted...
Does it fix the freezing on "Preparing to download" ? everytime i download something from psn it freezes so i have to power off then on.

This is the worst...happens every single time now. I just updated and was able to download something no problem so hopefully it stays that way.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
2 years ago#24
Mister Money posted...
krizz07 posted...
just an FYI, the update is optional

Just like 2.11 was.

I don't believe updates are optional if you want to download from the PSN though.
And if downloading from PSN is why one wanted an update or not to....

---
PSN: Jongjungbu
2 years ago#25
JongJungBu posted...
Mister Money posted...
krizz07 posted...

Just like 2.11 was.

I don't believe updates are optional if you want to download from the PSN though.

No, it really is optional.

I just realized that I had 2.11 sitting on my Vita uninstalled, and I have downloaded stuff from the store recently. I don't know how it didn't get installed properly the first time, but whatever.
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
2 years ago#26
stargazer64 posted...
JongJungBu posted...
Mister Money posted...
krizz07 posted...

Just like 2.11 was.

No, it really is optional.

I just realized that I had 2.11 sitting on my Vita uninstalled, and I have downloaded stuff from the store recently. I don't know how it didn't get installed properly the first time, but whatever.

I wish I hadn't updated the last time then, because the firmware before today's was the one when I started seeing the freezing when "Preparing download".
---
PSN: Jongjungbu
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. New system update 2.12 is out

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived