Should I get Atelier plus or Persona 4G?

#31LemonKweenstaaaPosted 5/8/2013 12:42:51 PM
Compass made no mention of Call of Duty. He's simply stating that the Atelier games are hastily thrown together with a shoestring budget and are being released year after year without any major improvements.

Gust needs to focus on quality, not quantity.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#32SieKensouPosted 5/8/2013 1:06:20 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Compass made no mention of Call of Duty. He's simply stating that the Atelier games are hastily thrown together with a shoestring budget and are being released year after year without any major improvements.

Gust needs to focus on quality, not quantity.

i realize that he did not talk about any of the games i mentioned. i was merely making an analogy. a parallel statement.
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#33DougyBPosted 5/8/2013 2:11:33 PM
WhiteSword7 posted...
Do you like a harvest moon type game? If not then choose persona 4 golden

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

Which game is supposed to he like Harvest Moon? I love Harvest Moon. In what context is it like HM?

Show me some gameplay footage; I'm bored and need something to play.
---
b
#34SieKensouPosted 5/8/2013 2:44:03 PM
DougyB posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
Do you like a harvest moon type game? If not then choose persona 4 golden

Waaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

Which game is supposed to he like Harvest Moon? I love Harvest Moon. In what context is it like HM?

Show me some gameplay footage; I'm bored and need something to play.

Play the Atelier titles. if you have Vita, play Totori+
---
Tear Grants: Yappari Kawaiii~! <3<3<3
Want/Interested/Recommended Games: http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?p=362462#p362462
#35TaaronPosted 5/8/2013 3:07:45 PM
Hard to say. For Totori, do you want to play game with exploration, heavy item gathering/crafting, and compared to Harvest Moon even though it has plenty of battles? For Persona 4, do you want to play a game that is 75% a social sim game and 25% a RPG game?
---
Nothing wrong with a 40 year old man watching anime intended for 5 year old Japanese girls.