If a game from these series came out once every 2 months for the next year......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If a game from these series came out once every 2 months for the next year......

User Info: Gaisaph

Gaisaph
3 years ago#11
I'm sure Bend studios is working on something. Either a new Uncharted, a different game or.... SYPHONZ FILTER

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#12
Gaisaph posted...
I'm sure Bend studios is working on something. Either a new Uncharted, a different game or.... SYPHONZ FILTER

Yes. I'm sure they are.

If I were a betting man, I'd say a new Uncharted.

If I were to get my wish, it would be a new Syphon Filter done in the style of Shadow Complex (Metroidvania). Or a third-person shooter would be acceptable.
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri

User Info: Sucker_Punched

Sucker_Punched
3 years ago#13
I'd buy every single game on that list TC.

I love all those series, and I'd love to see a Patapon game for the Vita.

User Info: EraseGrey

EraseGrey
3 years ago#14
supremeblaster posted...
Two months? AAA games developed that fast would be glitch-riddled and utterly unfinished.
All that would do is worsen Vita's already bad reputation....

sigh...by different publishers over what ever development time is required obviously.
PSN: DeadCell715

User Info: X_ULTIMA_X

X_ULTIMA_X
3 years ago#15
EraseGrey posted...
supremeblaster posted...
Two months? AAA games developed that fast would be glitch-riddled and utterly unfinished.
All that would do is worsen Vita's already bad reputation....

sigh...by different publishers over what ever development time is required obviously.

Yes obviously this. I meant that the games would have a good amount of time to be developed by good studios
Regards, Dolan
R.I.P fungivore 2012-2012
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If a game from these series came out once every 2 months for the next year......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived