Media Create Week 18.. No wonder this circuit failed. It says "Made in Japan"

#141Human-BeanPosted 5/8/2013 3:40:46 PM
Sagadego posted...
Human-Bean posted...
Sagadego posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
You know a game is for casuals when its sales go up during Golden Week.

This is quite possibly the most asinine thing I've ever seen posted on Gamefaqs.

Lawl is the king of asinine.

Sandegedo; the same applies to you. You derail topics and, rarely contribute.

poor butthurt bean. that's because your topics are stealth trolling or awful.

Could you provide an example to support your claims. You infected my previous topic.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#142Megaman OmegaPosted 5/8/2013 3:40:47 PM
I recall Sailor Goon made a Fear and Loathing request. Did you forget about it?

It probably drowned in all his deluded spinning, crazy mathemagics and maniacal flip-flopping.

Compass posted...
lol, Matelite meltdown.

Like clockwork.

Indeed! My calendar doesn't use "months", it uses "matelite meltdowns"! Works pretty well, although lately it's been a bit fast and now it's in the year 2023 already.

This is quite possibly the most asinine thing I've ever seen posted on Gamefaqs.

I'm afraid to say that it's merely "average" on the goonish scale of insanity, where the Japanese don't celebrates Christmas and where Publishers have nothing to do with the games they publish. At first i was shocked by the massive amounts of outright insane statements i have to put up with it, but in the meantime my brain just blurs out this ridiculous nonsense.
---
Most publishes have nothing to do with the games they publish. - Sailor Goon
The Vita pushed out more launches than 3DS in the same time frame. - Sailor Goon
#143cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2013 3:42:57 PM
SgtBass8705 posted...

I don't understand why you'd need to ignore someone to avoid them on gamefaqs. Do you have trouble just skipping over their post on your own, or does the person stalk your topics? Show some self control. You've got the guy on ignore, and you're still lashing out at him. I'm just sayin...

I lashed out on him? I said seeing his text is horrible. Were you replying to me by accident?

If you actually meant that for me, cypher has been negative since day 1 and has yelled at people and belittled almost 90% of the board. I don't block others who have a stronger opinion like Compass or Shadow (hell, I even kinda like those responses even though they are negative). Cypher goes out of his way to make you feel bad.. Not sure why anyone would defend that. He doesn't stalk me directly but hes in most of them.. First guy I ever blocked.

If you quoting me was a mistake then forget my rant. If you think my comment was lashing out and I need self control (???) then I don't know what to say to that to be honest. Hes staying on my ignore list and that's the end of that. Take care.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#144sentoworfPosted 5/8/2013 3:47:39 PM
I wonder if I'm on anyone's ignore list. Seems like an honor.
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#145ServantOfErieosPosted 5/8/2013 3:50:42 PM
Human-Bean posted...
Sagadego posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...

Lawl is the king of asinine.

Sandegedo; the same applies to you. You derail topics and, rarely contribute.

Can't argue with this.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#146cheezedadadaPosted 5/8/2013 3:51:59 PM
sentoworf posted...

It takes A LOT for me to add someone to my ignore list. I had never exercised that right before and I have seen some real characters. You have to work hard to make it to someones list so that is kinda honorable in some weird way.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#147LuminescentRulePosted 5/8/2013 4:01:58 PM

Logic - use it.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
http://i.imgur.com/BkKidga.jpg
#148SagadegoPosted 5/8/2013 4:04:15 PM

Logic - use it.

why don't you first..
---
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)
#149LemonKweenstaaaPosted 5/8/2013 4:07:07 PM
sentoworf posted...

I would bet you're on Goon's. He's put even his own fellow ponies on it.
---
Official Orange Sherbet of the IDF
31,795 > 66,980 -Sailor Goon
#150lunchEATSyouPosted 5/8/2013 4:07:26 PM
sentoworf posted...

indeed. There are some people who are so proud of their ignore list that they put the size of their list in their sig.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog