C-Wars / Kickstarter Vita Release

#31mike_411Posted 5/10/2013 5:18:47 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
LDF mode and IOS release stretch goals reached.

whats next?

Cyber-Lover mode at 90k..its about 81k now....then 3 stretch goals with ????. Which basically means this performed well above what they expected. Probably tossed out a couple ?'s because they didnt think it would ever make it this high. Impressive numbers.

IMO they should just toss in all that extra stuff at this point as a thank you for all the support.

But um...that might not be financially smart. xD
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#32cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 5:21:31 PM
mike_411 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
LDF mode and IOS release stretch goals reached.

whats next?

Cyber-Lover mode at 90k..its about 81k now....then 3 stretch goals with ????. Which basically means this performed well above what they expected. Probably tossed out a couple ?'s because they didnt think it would ever make it this high. Impressive numbers.

IMO they should just toss in all that extra stuff at this point as a thank you for all the support.

But um...that might not be financially smart. xD

At this rate, Cyber-lover mode is almost guaranteed.

They probably dont have anything planned for the ????? spots. They should set the next stretch goal to 5 million and make up some amazing feature without fear that itll ever be reached.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#33cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 5:36:25 PM
Well well well...looks like we dont have to wait to see how it plays!

http://www.onipunks.com/down/Cwars_Alpha.zip

Extract the files and run the 'start' batch script...or in a command prompt run Java -jar cwars.jar. I am sure this version is buggy and limited but it'll give us a sneak peak at least.
---
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#34cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 4:47:16 AM
Cyber-lover mode unlocked.. Welcome to ???? Territory. I played the game for a good 20-25 minutes and I can see it being addicting...especially with some extra polish.
---
#35cheezedadada(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 1:21:05 PM
Final bump. Kickstarter time limit is over and it looks like they raked in an impressive amount of cash considering the goal was $32,000...they basically tripled it.

3,348 Backers

$95,574 pledged of $32,000 goal
---
#36AJ2412Posted 5/11/2013 1:21:55 PM
Is there a release date yet?
---
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .