2. PlayStation Vita
  3. C-Wars / Kickstarter Vita Release

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
3 years ago#31
cheezedadada posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
LDF mode and IOS release stretch goals reached.

whats next?

Cyber-Lover mode at 90k..its about 81k now....then 3 stretch goals with ????. Which basically means this performed well above what they expected. Probably tossed out a couple ?'s because they didnt think it would ever make it this high. Impressive numbers.

IMO they should just toss in all that extra stuff at this point as a thank you for all the support.

But um...that might not be financially smart. xD
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#32
mike_411 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Nightmare637 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
LDF mode and IOS release stretch goals reached.

whats next?

Cyber-Lover mode at 90k..its about 81k now....then 3 stretch goals with ????. Which basically means this performed well above what they expected. Probably tossed out a couple ?'s because they didnt think it would ever make it this high. Impressive numbers.

IMO they should just toss in all that extra stuff at this point as a thank you for all the support.

But um...that might not be financially smart. xD

At this rate, Cyber-lover mode is almost guaranteed.

They probably dont have anything planned for the ????? spots. They should set the next stretch goal to 5 million and make up some amazing feature without fear that itll ever be reached.
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

cheezedadada
3 years ago#33
Well well well...looks like we dont have to wait to see how it plays!

http://www.onipunks.com/down/Cwars_Alpha.zip

Extract the files and run the 'start' batch script...or in a command prompt run Java -jar cwars.jar. I am sure this version is buggy and limited but it'll give us a sneak peak at least.
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

cheezedadada
3 years ago#34
Cyber-lover mode unlocked.. Welcome to ???? Territory. I played the game for a good 20-25 minutes and I can see it being addicting...especially with some extra polish.

cheezedadada
3 years ago#35
Final bump. Kickstarter time limit is over and it looks like they raked in an impressive amount of cash considering the goal was $32,000...they basically tripled it.

3,348 Backers

$95,574 pledged of $32,000 goal

User Info: AJ2412

AJ2412
3 years ago#36
Is there a release date yet?
"The people who hate on Vuvuzela's are the ones who cant play them." -EvilmetalUK
http://i.imgur.com/7iLBp.png By QTx314159 .
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. C-Wars / Kickstarter Vita Release

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived