I can't find a hard copy of P4G anywhere.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I can't find a hard copy of P4G anywhere.

User Info: blohangel

blohangel
3 years ago#1
Seriously. I've tried Gamestop, Best Buy, Walmart (I know right), and other shops and zilch.
I'm considering just getting the digital version.
What would you guys do?
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#2
I like digital for everything..I would go digital either way.
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: Sagadego

Sagadego
3 years ago#3
go here

http://www.amazon.com/Persona-4-Golden-playstation-vita/dp/B007W8S2MG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1368035026&sr=8-2&keywords=persona+4
Now Playing:
Warriors Orochi 2 (360) Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon(3ds)

User Info: blohangel

blohangel
3 years ago#4
Wow, I totally forgot about Amazon.
Another question though. I'm playing through Persona 3 Portable and I'm barely 36 hours in, should I just wait?
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940

User Info: ryudin89

ryudin89
3 years ago#5
I always wonder where the people that can't find anything live. I'm always able to find plenty of copies for games that people just can't seem to find.
GameFAQS=why games should be played and people should be avoided.-selfdeztruction
http://fav.me/d3e91yr

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#6
ryudin89 posted...
I always wonder where the people that can't find anything live. I'm always able to find plenty of copies for games that people just can't seem to find.

I do all my shopping online. With Amazon you never have an excuse...no matter where you live.
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel

User Info: gldoorii

gldoorii
3 years ago#7
Same with eBay.
PSN - gldoorii
Live - xgldooriix

User Info: Rjmhart

Rjmhart
3 years ago#8
I'm going to sound like a Vita fanboy...I mean vitassurance, etc.

I think what happened is the Vita wasn't selling and Sony wasn't very proactive about it. Retailers started reducing shelf space as a result. Now there are some posts over the last few weeks of people trying to buy Vita products and can't find them.
Psn: big_bob002

User Info: DruidMettool

DruidMettool
3 years ago#9
My Gamestop doesn't have shelf space for P4G. But they have enough for six used copies of Katamari.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I can't find a hard copy of P4G anywhere.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived