Is there any incentive to get the Vita version of Dragon's Crown?

#1DougyBPosted 5/8/2013 3:57:11 PM
Anything exclusive? Lower price? Anything at all? Aside from portability.

The game looks pretty interesting but I'm kind of bummed there is no cross buy and no cross play or whatever so I imagine less people to play with than on PS3.

The only thing that I'd miss out on is off TV play, of which I'm a big fan. Do they ever offer cross buy offers down the road or anything?
---
b
#2OximofoPosted 5/8/2013 3:59:18 PM
DougyB posted...

The game looks pretty interesting but I'm kind of bummed there is no cross buy and no cross play or whatever so I imagine less people to play with than on PS3.

The only thing that I'd miss out on is off TV play, of which I'm a big fan. Do they ever offer cross buy offers down the road or anything?

It is cheaper sort of. DC is 10 bucks cheaper than a standard PS3 game anyway. They have shared saved data.

Possible online co-functionality.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#3DougyB(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:00:18 PM
Oximofo posted...
DougyB posted...

It is cheaper sort of. DC is 10 bucks cheaper than a standard PS3 game anyway. They have shared saved data.

Possible online co-functionality.

Really? I heard that Vita wouldn't be able to play with PS3.
---
b
#4will57Posted 5/8/2013 4:44:45 PM
There is no cross platform play, but i'm not sure about save data (I haven't heard anything about that).
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (Fall), Disgaea D2 (Fall), The Witch and the Hundred Knights (2013), and Time and Eternity (Summer)
#5stargazer64Posted 5/8/2013 4:50:45 PM
It does have cross-saving, but Vita players can only play with other Vita players online.
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#6DougyB(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:54:57 PM
Well fudge...

I imagine it probably won't support remote play, right?
---
b
#7stargazer64Posted 5/8/2013 4:57:02 PM
DougyB posted...
Well fudge...

I imagine it probably won't support remote play, right?

Um....since there's a Vita version of the game, I doubt it.

I'm getting the Vita version because I don't own a ps3. So not a hard choice for me :-)

Having Muramasa and Dragon's Crown on the same system will be godly.
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#8Human-BeanPosted 5/8/2013 4:57:21 PM
stargazer64 posted...
It does have cross-saving, but Vita players can only play with other Vita players online.

I agree with the poster mentioned in your signature. You frequently troll the Vita board and, perhaps others that I'm unaware of.
---
Potatoes have skin and, we have skin. Therefore we are potatoes.
#9DougyB(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:59:32 PM
Man, this feels like the Whole Monster Hunter 3U thing all over again, except this time there's no off TV patch...

I'll probably end up going for the Vita version. Hopefully the online won't be dead.
---
b
#10stargazer64Posted 5/8/2013 5:00:31 PM
Human-Bean posted...
stargazer64 posted...

I agree with the poster mentioned in your signature. You frequently troll the Vita board and, perhaps others that I'm unaware of.

Stop trying to derail perfectly nice topics with your bickering.
---