How is Oddworld?

#21JongJungBuPosted 5/9/2013 1:20:20 PM
Haven't beat Gaucamalee yet, but from what I've played so far Guacamalee over Oddworld.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu
#22zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 4:04:51 PM
OK well I just bought Oddworld. I may yet get Guacamelee down the line but I felt like trying Oddworld first. At any rate I still have $115 left in PSN credit from that referral program. Lol.
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#23TheBuddsPosted 5/9/2013 9:26:01 PM
zandm7 posted...
OK well I just bought Oddworld. I may yet get Guacamelee down the line but I felt like trying Oddworld first. At any rate I still have $115 left in PSN credit from that referral program. Lol.

It's worth it for you owning both a ps3 and vita, plus the little extras make it cooler.
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#24fourgigmanPosted 5/9/2013 9:30:02 PM
zandm7 posted...

Keep us up to date on whether you like the game or not.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
Playing: DOA5+ and Wipeout2048
#25zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:40:03 PM
fourgigman posted...
zandm7 posted...

I've played it for maybe an hour and I'm liking it so far. Have yet to really "get into" the game since I've barely played it but what I have played was enjoyable :)
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#26JongJungBuPosted 5/10/2013 9:31:08 AM
zandm7 posted...
fourgigman posted...
zandm7 posted...

I've played it for maybe an hour and I'm liking it so far. Have yet to really "get into" the game since I've barely played it but what I have played was enjoyable :)

As others have mentioned, the second half is definitely better than the first half of the game. I will have to agree with them on that. Not that the first half is bad to me.
---
#27cheezedadadaPosted 5/10/2013 9:38:40 AM
zandm7 posted...
Alright TOPIC CHANGE: Guacamelee vs Oddworld.

Go!

GUAC..no contest.....100% GUAC!
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#28co1onelPosted 5/10/2013 10:41:05 AM
JongJungBu posted...
zandm7 posted...
fourgigman posted...
zandm7 posted...

As others have mentioned, the second half is definitely better than the first half of the game. I will have to agree with them on that. Not that the first half is bad to me.

One shouldn't have to play 15 hours into a game to get to the start of the story
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png
#29JongJungBuPosted 5/10/2013 12:05:41 PM
co1onel posted...
JongJungBu posted...
zandm7 posted...
fourgigman posted...
zandm7 posted...

One shouldn't have to play 15 hours into a game to get to the start of the story

That's true. But I thought the game was good at the beginning too. Just even better later on.
---
#30NnamzPosted 5/11/2013 10:32:07 AM
zandm7 posted...
Alright TOPIC CHANGE: Guacamelee vs Oddworld.

Go!

Guacamelee. No contest.

It's an excellent game.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.