Sony can't hit vita forecast, and even more pessimistic about next year

#21Marik78Posted 5/9/2013 9:48:49 AM
Look everyone, it's that floppy person again!
#22lunchEATSyouPosted 5/9/2013 9:52:23 AM
mike_411 posted...
Squatch's alt confirmed!!

Hmm... I saw Narius calling the Wii U a flop the other day on the Wii U Board. I don't think Squatch would ever do that, alt or not.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#23mike_411Posted 5/9/2013 9:57:46 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
mike_411 posted...

Hmm... I saw Narius calling the Wii U a flop the other day on the Wii U Board. I don't think Squatch would ever do that, alt or not.

Ah yeah, he'd probavly have a heart attack if he even tried typing that out. Sorry Squatch. :(
---
Hardcore Naoto fan.
134 people on Gamefaqs Vita board have purchased SS day one apparently. O.o
#24StrikeNinja24Posted 5/9/2013 10:10:02 AM
cheezedadada posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
cheezedadada posted...
This is a forecast? Not actual numbers....means nothing. Lets revisit the numbers after they happen.

Tell that to the PS3 board.

They've been going on and on about how the PS3 surpassed the 360 based on projections from a 3rd party company.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander I imagine:)

Anyone over in the PS3 board that uses forecast numbers is a goof ball too. No one is exempt from looking stupid by using imaginary numbers.

All this tells me is that Sony doesn't want to release the actual numbers.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#25FKRW4LifePosted 5/9/2013 11:05:48 AM
Sometimes I wonder if Nariouselson is made of rubber for the amount of floppage he does
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#26nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:24:54 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
Sometimes I wonder if Nariouselson is made of rubber for the amount of floppage he does

What? Vita is a flop now? I did not use that word today.

I thought some more neutral language will let you appreciate the numbers.

So .. what do you think about the huge 28% decline Sony is forecasting for vita? Do you think they can make the forecast this time?
#27nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:26:19 AM
mike_411 posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...
mike_411 posted...

Ah yeah, he'd probavly have a heart attack if he even tried typing that out. Sorry Squatch. :(

Really? That is sad. Wii U is a flop, is it not? I thought it is selling even worse than the vita (at least in Japan).
#28KenauePosted 5/9/2013 11:31:59 AM
Maybe Sony should drop the ****ing price? The games are there, the library is VASTLY better than it was a year ago. Suck it up, drop the price. You'll shift a LOT more units.
---
Most Excited For: SMT IV (3DS), ToX (CE, PS3), Pikmin 3 (Wii U), Fuse (PS3), Pokemon Y (3DS), Dragon's Crown (Vita).
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#29Megaman OmegaPosted 5/9/2013 4:48:11 PM
nariusseldon posted...
So they expect a whopping 28% decrease in their handheld hardware business in the next year. I guess vita is not going to make up for loss sales in psp, and would you want to guess how much of vita sales decline is in that forecast?

What's surprising is that everyone's expecting a price cut. So they're expecting a 28% decrease despite cutting the price? Or are they not cutting it after all?
---
The PS3 is dead in Japan. - Sailor Goon
The Japanese don't like games such as Hot Shots Golf. - Sailor Goon
#30fourgigmanPosted 5/9/2013 4:54:54 PM
nariusseldon posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Oh noes! Christmas is cancelled!

Cancelled? Christmas does not matter.

Japan does not christmas.
Er I mean Japan does not matter.
---
PSN: bulletproofvita