Sony can't hit vita forecast, and even more pessimistic about next year

#71nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 9:24:02 AM
FKRW4Life posted...
stargazer64 posted...
nariusseldon posted...
MATADOR480 posted...
Look who came out from under his bridge.

You?

OH. A BURN AND A BUMP, ALL WITH ONE WORD.

That's talent.

I love how it admits it is trolling and needs my approval for any and all bumps its topics gets. Kinda cute in a pathetic, scrub your body off with bleach because it quotes you kind of way.

wow .. like clockwork you shows up .. in both of my topics. You just can't resist, can you?

Oh, thank you for implying that you approve this topic. I suppose you want negative news of the vita bumped.
#72wisemiddsPosted 5/15/2013 9:39:05 AM
nariusseldon posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250937/sony-returns-to-profit-playstation-business-sales-down/

"Combined PlayStation Vita and PSP shipments increased slightly to 7.0 million units, from 6.8 million units."

So they said 16M, then 12M, then 10M (last nov), and they missed even that by 30%? Wow .... i wonder if they need a new forecaster.

"The company is also expecting a drop in handheld shipments of just five million units for the PlayStation Vita and PSP combined"

So they expect a whopping 28% decrease in their handheld hardware business in the next year. I guess vita is not going to make up for loss sales in psp, and would you want to guess how much of vita sales decline is in that forecast?

I suppose Ps4 is Sony's only hope for its gaming business now.

Go back to playing your gameless Wii U! Drone!
---
3DS friend code: 3652 - 0628 - 9229
XBL, PSN: wisemidds
#73FKRW4LifePosted 5/15/2013 9:50:49 AM
nariusseldon posted...
FKRW4Life posted...
stargazer64 posted...
nariusseldon posted...
MATADOR480 posted...
Look who came out from under his bridge.

You?

OH. A BURN AND A BUMP, ALL WITH ONE WORD.

That's talent.

I love how it admits it is trolling and needs my approval for any and all bumps its topics gets. Kinda cute in a pathetic, scrub your body off with bleach because it quotes you kind of way.

wow .. like clockwork you shows up .. in both of my topics. You just can't resist, can you?

Oh, thank you for implying that you approve this topic. I suppose you want negative news of the vita bumped.

See, it admits it only posts this to troll :).

And actually unlike you little guy, I'm not obsessed with first world problems.

Hope this helps
---
Before you comment remember this "It is better to remain silent and be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"
#74nariusseldon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 10:15:43 AM
wisemidds posted...
nariusseldon posted...
http://www.vgchartz.com/article/250937/sony-returns-to-profit-playstation-business-sales-down/

"Combined PlayStation Vita and PSP shipments increased slightly to 7.0 million units, from 6.8 million units."

So they said 16M, then 12M, then 10M (last nov), and they missed even that by 30%? Wow .... i wonder if they need a new forecaster.

"The company is also expecting a drop in handheld shipments of just five million units for the PlayStation Vita and PSP combined"

So they expect a whopping 28% decrease in their handheld hardware business in the next year. I guess vita is not going to make up for loss sales in psp, and would you want to guess how much of vita sales decline is in that forecast?

I suppose Ps4 is Sony's only hope for its gaming business now.

Go back to playing your gameless Wii U! Drone!

hmm .. why would i want to own a flop?