I recommend that you should preorder your Vita games...

#21Nightmare637Posted 5/9/2013 2:13:31 PM
Merc123 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
Merc123 posted...
I have pre ordered a game or two on Amazon, not been dissapointed. I am a prime member so i usually get it on release day. Never ordered one with Pre order bonuses though.

Gamestop is decent most of the time. They got Hyperdimension Victory on release day which surprised me. I also got Persona 4 Golden on release which was nice since i picked it up with Hitman Absolution.

The only crappy time i had recently with them is the Deadly Premonition Directors Cut. They had apparantly got it in, but i never got a call or a text like i usually do to tell me it was in, called them later in the day and they said they had it, i told them i never got any notification and they just said,"Sorry, we just got them in today." I just said ok whatever, but i was thinking, isnt that usually the case when a game comes out?

a call or text?

Yeah i usually get some sort of notification that my game is in. Do they not do that for all gamestops?, i just assumed that was a thing all of them did. Ever since i shopped there i have always gotten notifications. Even when Gamecrazy was around the employees would personally call people who preordered games to let them know.

yeah I always get a text when I pre order stuff aswell.

the only time I diden't get one was with FE:A, but I'm pretty sure it was because of the whole shipment situation.
---
PSN:Nightmare637
Don't bother arguing with Sophi he'll never admit hes wrong even when he is :D.
#22S_T_O_N_E_Posted 5/9/2013 2:15:05 PM
=o how neat!
---
<3
http://iwantmoar.com/3113
#23psprulz2007Posted 5/9/2013 2:18:35 PM
*cough* digital *cough*
---
PSN(ps3+Vita)+GT= FeelinKorny
#24S_T_O_N_E_Posted 5/9/2013 2:21:46 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
*cough* digital *cough*

only good if you have the memory and you can't sell it when you're done so lame.
---
<3
#25psprulz2007Posted 5/9/2013 2:27:31 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
psprulz2007 posted...
*cough* digital *cough*

only good if you have the memory and you can't sell it when you're done so lame.

Opinions vary. But fact is with digital I never have to worry about if a store has a game in stock.
---
#26S_T_O_N_E_Posted 5/9/2013 2:30:17 PM
psprulz2007 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
psprulz2007 posted...
*cough* digital *cough*

Opinions vary. But fact is with digital I never have to worry about if a store has a game in stock.

very true, but possible no bonuses or incentives and slower load times it seems(well to me anyway, not sure about that)
---
<3
#27psprulz2007Posted 5/9/2013 2:43:18 PM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
psprulz2007 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
psprulz2007 posted...
*cough* digital *cough*

very true, but possible no bonuses or incentives and slower load times it seems(well to me anyway, not sure about that)

Just to further the discussion...bonuses are pathetic anyways. Lets cave in and lets give devs/retailers money for stuff that should already be in the game. Plus I wouldn't doubt if that "bonus" you got for preorder ends up as dlc for everybody else anyway. They sure do loves them some money. As far as load times ive never once had a single issue load time wise. Its 2013. If your crying about load times your crying just to hear yourself.
---
#28Voodoo_BluesPosted 5/9/2013 2:58:22 PM
redmarth posted...
PhoenixML posted...
(slow clap) Gamestop has done their job.

Don't get me wrong they could be lying to me but honestly my gamestop has only asked if I wanted anything else once every time I've been there, always been a 5 second ordeal when it comes to those types of things, so ymmv just want to put the word out there just in case anyone wants these games at launch and intend on walking in. I know some people that got burned when for example, Pokemon Conquest came out and they couldn't get it anywhere on launch.

It's honestly true. I've had to turn away customers because we either A) didn't have the game or B) we do, but it's on reserve for people who placed it. Happened with Fire Emblem, Walking Dead, hell, it even happened with Luigi's Mansion.
---
PSN: Melkezadek
#29gamemaster712Posted 5/9/2013 5:58:20 PM
Amazon always open
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)