If there is a Vita 2..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If there is a Vita 2..
3 years ago#1
Will it have a 3D screen? Following Sony's trends with the Rumble, analog, Move, Vita touch screen, Playstation All-Stars, Vita used as PS4 Wii U pad.
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL
3 years ago#2
That would be pretty sweet, but it's hard to imagine it working with previously-released Vita games. Unless they just made it optional functionality for newer games only.
Official Ditto of the Pokemon X/Y board.
Official Neko Shogun of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
3 years ago#3
I think it's very very unlikely unless 3D technology becomes more popular and advances at a really fast pace. The present-day cost of a screen as good looking as the Vita's with 3D would be astronomically high, even in bulk. So no, I do not believe a hypothetical Vita 2 will have a 3D screen.
Bacon, RPG elements and cute girls, what more could you want?
3 years ago#4
I doubt sony would make a vita 2. the vita sales have proved they cannot compete with Nintendo and they would be better off spending their time and resources on what they do best (consoles)
trolls and fanboys are the same just working on different ends of the spectrum.
3 years ago#5
WiiFan77 posted...
That would be pretty sweet, but it's hard to imagine it working with previously-released Vita games. Unless they just made it optional functionality for newer games only.

VITA "2" will likely play your previous DD VITA games xD

As far a 3D goes.. don't think it 3D will get any more popular 6-7 years from now but who knows.

Tech could become more efficient but I think they'd rather have better cpu/gpus as usual.
3 years ago#6
I've seen only one movie in 3D. Whenever I play my 3DS, I leave the 3D slider off about 99% of the time...

So no, I wouldn't like another handheld with a 3D screen.
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
3 years ago#7
"If there is a Vita 2.."

...it will flop pretty badly.

PSP2 is the way to go amigo.
3 years ago#8
no, 3d will kill it. it'll have like a 30 min battery life with 3d on.

sony needs to work on battery life on there handhelds. 3 hours is junk.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. If there is a Vita 2..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived