Well, the 5M Vita/PSP forecast is Sony admitting what's been obvious...

#11stargazer64Posted 5/10/2013 4:51:17 PM
Ultimacake posted...
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Ultimacake posted...
Soul Sacrifice's multiplayer and spells blow Monster Hunter out of the water,

Yeah, projectile spam is awesome!

Not you people again...We get it, the game has broken elements. Just like several Heavy Bowgun armor sets in a certain game *cough*Freedom Unite*cough*

Not YOU people again? Didn't you spearhead a topic with hundreds of replies egging people on about how broken elements of SS are?
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#12Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 4:58:16 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Ultimacake posted...
Ultimacake posted...

Not you people again...We get it, the game has broken elements. Just like several Heavy Bowgun armor sets in a certain game *cough*Freedom Unite*cough*

Not YOU people again? Didn't you spearhead a topic with hundreds of replies egging people on about how broken elements of SS are?

Do link.
---
PSN: Xeedragon
#13cheezedadadaPosted 5/10/2013 5:01:24 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Ultimacake posted...
Ultimacake posted...

I got accused of spinning a story too when I didnt. Brush it off and keep going.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#14Shadowfxd2Posted 5/10/2013 5:04:34 PM
Someone needs to get chicken flavored water on vita asap, so it can finally be useful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/NbGmq.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/ARXXY.jpg
Equals: http://i.imgur.com/ZpBae.jpg, Hmmm: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/29629070.jpg
#15ManjiMidouPosted 5/10/2013 5:07:34 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Someone needs to get chicken flavored water on vita asap, so it can finally be useful.

sHUT UP.
---
656Stooge: "
But he's Australian. Like me. Not everyone is American you know. Only the unlucky ones :)"
#16Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:00:44 PM
Ultimacake posted...
stargazer64 posted...
Ultimacake posted...
Ultimacake posted...

Do link.

Guess we exposed the lying little weasel again.
---
#17stargazer64Posted 5/10/2013 6:13:23 PM
How am I supposed to link to a troll topic posted by one of your alts that got deleted?

I remember you going on and on for pages about how easy and broken SS was and how you played the Japanese version. Just trying to annoy people who were excited for a game.
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#18Sami1000Posted 5/10/2013 6:28:47 PM
So could at least make commercials about vita. Its not enough to see it next to PS3 in commercials because no one knows what the hell it even is. Impressive graphics alone would make more people buy the system.

I don't know why but many people i have talked about vita seems to be in impression that its somekind of phone...
#19Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:33:09 PM
stargazer64 posted...
How am I supposed to link to a troll topic posted by one of your alts that got deleted?

I remember you going on and on for pages about how easy and broken SS was and how you played the Japanese version. Just trying to annoy people who were excited for a game.

And judging from all the other people who confirmed it was broken, we can all tell how balanced it is.
...Gamefaqs, where the Vita is a success, every Vita game is perfect, and having a different opinion is trolling.
---
#20Ultimacake(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 6:35:22 PM
Sami1000 posted...
So could at least make commercials about vita. Its not enough to see it next to PS3 in commercials because no one knows what the hell it even is. Impressive graphics alone would make more people buy the system.

I don't know why but many people i have talked about vita seems to be in impression that its somekind of phone...

Most of the people I talked to thought it was a PSP. Exactly two people knew what it was, and they asked me why I got it instead of another PSP.
---