I like my Vita more than my 3DS...

#1Aegis_RunestonePosted 5/11/2013 12:05:05 PM
I have a PS Vita, and well, I have AC: Bloodlines on it and Final Fantasy 6 (PS1 version). I like the Vita better because of its range of "Virtual Console" games. I mean, the 3DS is nice, but... there's no GBA games! Fusion's not there, Minish Cap's not there. Why bother with a 3DS when the DS can play those GBA games? For me, there's no reason to have a 3DS. I'm thinking of selling the 3DS on eBay after formatting it.

For one thing, I need the money, and I really can't have two of the handhelds at the same time. Call me a traitor to Nintendo, but I think the Vita is just better. Plus, I pre-ordered a copy of Muramasa Rebirth and I don't see why I wouldn't want to own it for the Vita.

Anyway, maybe this is a pointless post, but I think the Vita is better in terms of "VC" content. What do you think?
---
PSN & XBox 360: WarriorAegis
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/402828/
#2CrystalKing5426Posted 5/11/2013 12:12:10 PM
The 3DS VC is very lacking, though GBA and SNES games would help immensely.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Evil King of the Zelda Wii U Board
#3Lord_VishanaPosted 5/11/2013 12:16:52 PM(edited)
I love both systems, the 3DS has more games that correlate to my tastes(rpg's, puzzle, life simulation ect).

Are you aware of all the currently released and upcoming releases for it?

Edit: Actually, if the 3DS does have Metroid Fusion, Minish Cap and other GBA games is you're an ambassador.
---
~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#4LinkMaster2703Posted 5/11/2013 12:15:13 PM
I buy a console to play new games, not old ones I've already played before. That being said, my 3DS has both Minish Cap and Metroid Fusion on it.
#5Aegis_Runestone(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:31:08 PM
Only if you had that pre-order special. Mine's a used 3DS, so I can't have access to those games (I checked). :/

The only 3DS game that interests me is Fire Emblem Awakening, but like I said, I'm lacking money right now and it'd be great to have an additional $100+ in my bank to pay off some debt.
---
#6cheezedadadaPosted 5/11/2013 12:34:08 PM
I love both handhelds. I am currently spending most of my time with the Vita, but I will go wherever the games take me. Right now, there is more on here that I like and that I am looking forward to...but overall I love both
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#7MotiJrPosted 5/11/2013 12:38:19 PM
Ambassador owner so I have plenty of GBA games.
---
Turns out I have one of Sony's lap dogs following me around on gamefaqs. If you see him, don't feed him. He has a bad temper and is easily upset :D
#8Lord_VishanaPosted 5/11/2013 12:50:47 PM
Aegis_Runestone posted...
Only if you had that pre-order special. Mine's a used 3DS, so I can't have access to those games (I checked). :/

The only 3DS game that interests me is Fire Emblem Awakening, but like I said, I'm lacking money right now and it'd be great to have an additional $100+ in my bank to pay off some debt.

To clarify, It wasn't a preorder special. The ambassador program was created when the official price reduction was announced. Those that purchased the 3DS at launch or before the date of the reduction are eligible for 20 free games. If the on you have is used, it could be an ambassador and you might not realize.
---
~~ Hillary Clinton/Elizabeth Warren 2016 ~~ 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#9Aegis_Runestone(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 12:51:59 PM
I checked the VC, though. I didn't see any of the GBA games. D:
---
#10OximofoPosted 5/11/2013 1:01:00 PM(edited)
MotiJr posted...
Ambassador owner so I have plenty of GBA games.

I was too. So I sold it for 250 bucks. I guess the GBA games are worth it. I was so sick of those games, plus i hate Zelda games. The 3ds was too barren of games, the it got flooded with 1st party games I wouldnt buy. So I just sold it.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9