Not sure if I should sell Vita or not . .

#1NewportBox100sPosted 5/11/2013 11:19:49 AM
IDK mane . I got COD, SFxT, PS All Stars, and P4 Golden.

Hell... besides COD I can get these on other systems. Already own P4 on PS2. What's coming out that I want? Hell they all on PS3 and such. I wanted Lego Batman 2 but I got that on my 3DS. May as well get the other Lego games on my 3DS too. Just not sure... FF X remake will be cool but I can get that on mah PS3 as well... plus it's both games bundled in that one. Just not sure mane .
---
twitter.com/ChaseBurr last.fm/user/Fire_Thief
youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#2LinkMaster2703Posted 5/11/2013 11:21:45 AM
I'd say wait for E3 and if nothing good is announced then sell. It's only about a month away.
#3S_T_O_N_E_Posted 5/11/2013 11:22:49 AM
I'd say keep it. You got ps1/psp games on the go, FFX and soul sacrifice make it worth it.
---
<3
http://iwantmoar.com/3113
#4cheezedadadaPosted 5/11/2013 11:24:51 AM
Wait till the end of the summer. Big news may or may not hit by then. Lots of rumors circulating the web...if by the end of the summer you dont hear anything that blows you away or makes it worth keeping and are not happy, go for it. There is a lot of news/rumors floating around though so keep positive.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#5LinkMaster2703Posted 5/11/2013 11:25:35 AM
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
I'd say keep it. You got ps1/psp games on the go, FFX and soul sacrifice make it worth it.

PSP/PS1 games shouldn't be a selling point considering you can buy a PSP ridiculously cheap to do the same thing. FFX is coming out on PS3 and if he doesn't have Soul Sacrifice he might not be interested in it.
#6mjnoir1Posted 5/11/2013 11:27:50 AM(edited)
well i dunno what to tell ya "mane" . I love "mah" vita and would never sell it. right now im playing psp games on it. there are some games coming out that i want but "they" all coming out around august.

im petty sure this is a troll topic.
#7NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 11:52:24 AM
I have a PSP 3000 with a huge collection, so yeah PS1 games and such are a non issue for me . . I got Persona 1 2 and 3 on that . .
---
twitter.com/ChaseBurr last.fm/user/Fire_Thief
youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#8zandm7Posted 5/11/2013 12:01:34 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

PSP/PS1 games shouldn't be a selling point considering you can buy a PSP ridiculously cheap to do the same thing. FFX is coming out on PS3 and if he doesn't have Soul Sacrifice he might not be interested in it.

There's no reason talking about selling points. He's already got the damn system. While you might not buy a Vita to play PSP/PS1 games (unless you never owned either console and/or want PS1 games on the go), a large collection of PSP/PS1 games could be a reason for you to keep the Vita.

And he might be interested in SS. He might not. There's no way to tell. Have you asked him?

TC, I say basically never sell any system so yeah. Don't sell it. Lol.
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#9LinkMaster2703Posted 5/11/2013 12:11:03 PM
zandm7 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

There's no reason talking about selling points. He's already got the damn system. While you might not buy a Vita to play PSP/PS1 games (unless you never owned either console and/or want PS1 games on the go), a large collection of PSP/PS1 games could be a reason for you to keep the Vita.

And he might be interested in SS. He might not. There's no way to tell. Have you asked him?

Somebody's salty, no need to cry over someone else having a different opinion than you. TC said he has a PSP so he doesn't care about backwards compatibility, is that good enough? No, I didn't ask him if he's interested in Soul Sacrifice because I'm not trying to convince him to keep it, I told him that if there isn't anything he's interested in announced at E3 he should sell it. Heck, even if he did buy SS and enjoy it, he could probably finish it by E3 and then if nothing else is announced that he'd like he'd still have the same problem. No point in keeping a system without any games to play on it.
#10zandm7Posted 5/11/2013 12:21:12 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
zandm7 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...

Somebody's salty, no need to cry over someone else having a different opinion than you. TC said he has a PSP so he doesn't care about backwards compatibility, is that good enough? No, I didn't ask him if he's interested in Soul Sacrifice because I'm not trying to convince him to keep it, I told him that if there isn't anything he's interested in announced at E3 he should sell it. Heck, even if he did buy SS and enjoy it, he could probably finish it by E3 and then if nothing else is announced that he'd like he'd still have the same problem. No point in keeping a system without any games to play on it.

Who's the salty one here? I'm not crying; I'll tell you that much :) And I see that he already has a PSP now. Sure, wait till E3. If nothing's announced then, by all means sell it. But I still say to never sell a system because you never know.
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios