Not sure if I should sell Vita or not . .

#21NewportBox100s(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 9:22:56 AM
i need to play the first 3 personas first
---
twitter.com/ChaseBurr last.fm/user/Fire_Thief
youtube.com/user/OmegaWeaponFFVIII
#22SlaysmePosted 5/12/2013 9:46:27 AM
Keep it. You regret selling it more than you'll enjoy the small amount you'll get for selling.
---
Your television viewing may be a negative influence on your life. It may lie to you. Watch out! Don't believe the robots. Eat well
5412-9925-5942. Psn-slaysme
#23zandm7Posted 5/12/2013 9:58:04 AM
NewportBox100s posted...
i need to play the first 3 personas first

I'm pretty sure you can play P4G without having ever played a Persona game ever before...
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandmstudios
#24godslayer61Posted 5/12/2013 2:07:09 PM
why its going to start getting good now,next month there are a few great games and then the clolser the ps4 gets the more we will get sony already said the vita will get alot of support in the ps4 era.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-077730466718
#25S_T_O_N_E_Posted 5/12/2013 2:12:39 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
zandm7 posted...
LinkMaster2703 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
I'd say keep it. You got ps1/psp games on the go, FFX and soul sacrifice make it worth it.

PSP/PS1 games shouldn't be a selling point considering you can buy a PSP ridiculously cheap to do the same thing. FFX is coming out on PS3 and if he doesn't have Soul Sacrifice he might not be interested in it.

There's no reason talking about selling points. He's already got the damn system. While you might not buy a Vita to play PSP/PS1 games (unless you never owned either console and/or want PS1 games on the go), a large collection of PSP/PS1 games could be a reason for you to keep the Vita.

And he might be interested in SS. He might not. There's no way to tell. Have you asked him?

TC, I say basically never sell any system so yeah. Don't sell it. Lol.

Somebody's salty, no need to cry over someone else having a different opinion than you. TC said he has a PSP so he doesn't care about backwards compatibility, is that good enough? No, I didn't ask him if he's interested in Soul Sacrifice because I'm not trying to convince him to keep it, I told him that if there isn't anything he's interested in announced at E3 he should sell it. Heck, even if he did buy SS and enjoy it, he could probably finish it by E3 and then if nothing else is announced that he'd like he'd still have the same problem. No point in keeping a system without any games to play on it.

Lol. Why did this start a debate? it was just in my opinion. I wasn't trying to sell anyone anything. Stop trolling and looking for fights.
---
He was sounding the deeps of his nature, and the parts of his nature that were deeper than he. And from the depths of the forest, a call still sounded.
#26LemonKweenstaaaPosted 5/12/2013 2:17:32 PM
Lol at people trying to convince TC that a PS2 port is a good enough reason to keep a console. An incredibly overhyped one, at that.
---
Official prez of the P4G board
You know a game is for casuals when its sales go up during Golden Week -LuminescentRule
#27kewldude475Posted 5/12/2013 2:20:33 PM
Why do these topics get so many posts? People need to learn how to think for themselves.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZAQVsCU.gif
#28grangiaPosted 5/12/2013 5:08:56 PM
Just saying, but I've never seen the point of selling ANY system short of e creator killing off your family and dog.

The PSP is all but dead in NA, and if games start coming out on the Vita that you like, you're only choice would be to buy the system again.

On top of that, you're not gonna get the same money you spent from buying it unless you find an idiot who'll pay like brand new for a used Vita.
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#29CompassPosted 5/12/2013 5:33:47 PM
mjnoir1 posted...
well i dunno what to tell ya "mane" . I love "mah" vita and would never sell it. right now im playing psp games on it. there are some games coming out that i want but "they" all coming out around august.

im petty sure this is a troll topic.

Because it panics you? TC has legitimate concerns about the system if you ask me. There are a worrisome amount of ports and very little in the way of original content, let alone good original content, for the system. Those are just facts.
#30Sami1000Posted 5/12/2013 6:23:46 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
S_T_O_N_E_ posted...
I'd say keep it. You got ps1/psp games on the go, FFX and soul sacrifice make it worth it.

PSP/PS1 games shouldn't be a selling point considering you can buy a PSP ridiculously cheap to do the same thing. FFX is coming out on PS3 and if he doesn't have Soul Sacrifice he might not be interested in it.

Actually psp and ps1 games was selling point for me. Of course i could bought psp for cheaper but it can't play vita games. Psp is pretty much dead at where i live and physical copies are almost impossible to find so i would have bought them from psn anyway.

Its kinda hard to tell OP to keep his system though. As someone said wait till e3 to decide.