Rymdkapsel is seriously awesome.

#1AnotherSomebodyPosted 5/11/2013 1:45:33 PM
A great little strategy game that manages to chop away most of the fluff while maintaining a nice challenge and satisfying gameplay. I would've totally missed it if it hadn't been mentioned in a topic the other day as it's a playstation mobile title and those never really get surfaced on the store.
---
MAKIN' BACON PANCAKES
#2cheezedadadaPosted 5/11/2013 1:50:50 PM
Playing it RIGHT now! =)

Up to 23 votes with a 4.95 rating on PSM. Wonder how many people bought it....I got another friend of mine obsessed with it. Rymdkapsel devs owe me some money for getting people hooked.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
Dude, **** off and leave me alone before you get banned. I don't have time to be a babysitter.-hornylevel
#3JongJungBuPosted 5/11/2013 5:18:18 PM
Yeah I picked it up because of what cheezedada said. And that was completely spot on. Now I wonder what other PSM games are really great too.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu
#4stargazer64Posted 5/11/2013 5:20:36 PM
JongJungBu posted...
Yeah I picked it up because of what cheezedada said. And that was completely spot on. Now I wonder what other PSM games are really great too.

Aqua Kitty
Super Brain Eat 3
Alien Breed
Super Crate Box
Surge
Switch Galaxy
Chimpact
Out of Mind (decent for the price, $1.50)
Life of Pixel is a decent (if basic) platformer

I'm sure there are a few more nice little games that I'm forgetting.
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#5RjmhartPosted 5/11/2013 5:25:37 PM
Is this that tower defense game with the awful trailer?
---
Psn: big_bob002
#6stargazer64Posted 5/11/2013 5:26:39 PM
If anybody picks up Nunnageddon let me know how it is. Looks pretty fun.

Other games of note that look good and have gotten solid reviews:

Gun Commander - fun throw-back FPS. Doesn't last too long but great fun.
Haunt the House
Hungry Giraffe
60 second Shooter
Cubixx is alright (nice music)
Rock Boshers
Twist Pilot
Lemmings
ZooZooGo
Magic Arrows
OMG Zombies
Forevolution
---
Don't listen to Stargazer64, he owns Nintendo(n't) consoles and is a well-known troll around these parts. - Rotuhiiri
#7cheezedadadaPosted 5/11/2013 5:29:13 PM
Rjmhart posted...

Yes that's the one. There is a better video here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4cnBFTYo5z0#!

When you play the game and see how it feels/controls, thats when it really grabs you. A pseudo TD/RTS mix that does not require clicking on a single unit ever. It works so well.
---
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#8stargazer64Posted 5/11/2013 5:34:04 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Rjmhart posted...

When you play the game and see how it feels/controls, thats when it really grabs you. A pseudo TD/RTS mix that does not require clicking on a single unit ever. It works so well.

You keep making me want to buy it, even though I don't play TD or RTS games (often).

I'll probably just get it to support the dev(s).
---
#9cheezedadadaPosted 5/11/2013 5:37:26 PM
stargazer64 posted...
cheezedadada posted...
Rjmhart posted...

You keep making me want to buy it, even though I don't play TD or RTS games (often).

I'll probably just get it to support the dev(s).

It makes me nervous that you might buy it and not like it if those genres dont do it for you. I was hesitant before about making such a big deal about it to people, but after seeing that people were loving it I felt much better about it. A preference towards TD and RTS games would definitely help in regards to getting addicted to this.
---
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#10stargazer64Posted 5/11/2013 5:41:59 PM
Eh, they are genres that I get into every once in a while. Usually get the TD games for free (or 99 cents) on iOS. I used to be big into Starcraft and Warcraft, so the RTS bug bites me occasionally.

But hey, it's only $5. I've spent more on games that I've surely cared less about.
---