Rymdkapsel is seriously awesome.

#51cheezedadadaPosted 5/15/2013 4:55:45 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Finished the first mission... Highest wave is 24... And i contacted the devs/company lol

Let us know if you hear anything...Randomizing the locations would take this game from a 5 star game to some weird unprecedented 5.5 star game =p

Agreed. I'm already losing interest because I have a strategy and I don't really see another way to do better.

But I've gotten my money's worth :-)

I played another game, kept 8 guys as food runners while the defenses held off the waves, and then as soon as they started to die I'd pull 2 of the food runners to go fill in the defensive positions.

But I only made it to wave 38. And I was conserving as many resources as possible by limiting the amount of paths I made.

Im gonna hafta drop my whole goal of going for the 4 monoliths and considering that the end goal. Next time I play I am going to go setup my base to last as many rounds as possible and not focus on monolith domination.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#52dj___rollPosted 5/16/2013 12:26:29 AM(edited)
Quote:From: stargazer64 | #050
cheezedadada posted...
Finished the first mission... Highest wave is 24... And i contacted the devs/company lol

Let us know if you hear anything...Randomizing the locations would take this game from a 5 star game to some weird unprecedented 5.5 star game =p

Agreed. I'm already losing interest because I have a strategy and I don't really see another way to do better.

But I've gotten my money's worth :-)

I played another game, kept 8 guys as food runners while the defenses held off the waves, and then as soon as they started to die I'd pull 2 of the food runners to go fill in the defensive positions.

But I only made it to wave 38. And I was conserving as many resources as possible by limiting the amount of paths I made.

Im gonna hafta drop my whole goal of going for the 4 monoliths and considering that the end goal. Next time I play I am going to go setup my base to last as many rounds as possible and not focus on monolith domination.

@cheezedadada

On my third game, I got all 4 monoliths around the 14th wave I think. Was pretty simple. 1 garden, 1 kitchen, 2 reactors, 3 quarters and then just keep your weapons rooms equal to the amount of staff.

I ended up losing out on wave 24 because of the 1-2 hit kills by the enemy. Next time I'm going to make sure to get more quarters up. I had 7 by the end, but the waves start coming pretty damn quick after 20. I can't see needing more than 2 gardens/kitchens/reactors ever. Also make sure to destroy your extractors for bonus energy once they're done mining.

Edit: the important part with weapons rooms is to basically encircle your main area that your guys run around in. That way you can still have 1-2 building paths while you defend. And replacing your men should be your first priority in between waves.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#53stargazer64Posted 5/16/2013 11:04:24 AM(edited)
I've currently got a game going with 9 defensive positions, 6 food runners, and 4 backup defensive guys. My base is set up rectangular with the defensive positions surrounding it.

I ignored the efficient resources monolith and the speed monolith this round to conserve resources. I also have 3 gardens (2 kitchens), since the food starts to run out super fast once the little guys start dying.

I'm on wave 19, Hoping to last to wave 41 at least.

Edit: Made it to wave 43

---
The kind of love that makes us functional members of society, the kind of love that makes you consider others' power levels...
-ServantOfErieos having a moment
#54giantqtipzPosted 5/16/2013 12:03:36 PM
i reached wave 30...

i had 20 minions with 4 food runners, and the massacre began in wave 26 i believe.

couldnt repopulate fast enough...
#55stargazer64Posted 5/18/2013 6:58:18 AM
Anybody still playing this?

My brain is still mildly obsessed but the last few games I keep getting massacred around wave 42.

I made it to 44 one time.

Since the level layout is the same every time I can't see myself playing it much longer. But it was definitely worth the $5 :-)
---
The kind of love that makes us functional members of society, the kind of love that makes you consider others' power levels...
-ServantOfErieos having a moment