Lets see, so given Soul sacrifice got a 7.5. Monster hunter got a 7...

#1ServantOfErieosPosted 5/12/2013 4:55:11 AM(edited)
I guess based on mathematics and logic, Soul sacrifice is the better game.

I mean, I always knew soul sacrifice was the better game given its stellar storyline and incredibly deep, fun and accessible online gameplay, I like when good critics seem to fall in line and RECOGNIZE great gaming experiences.

It's nice to see a new and fresh game exceed the veteran, keeps gaming interesting.

Soul sacrifice
http://uk.gamespot.com/soul-sacrifice/reviews/soul-sacrifice-review-6407884/

Monster hunter
http://uk.gamespot.com/monster-hunter-3-ultimate/reviews/monster-hunter-3-ultimate-review-6405360/

Both great games, might I add.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#2ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 4:52:33 AM
I also, wonder who would win a fight Cerberus (Demo) or Tigrex (not in MHU)?
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#3Xtreme-VoidPosted 5/12/2013 5:02:22 AM
well no matter what craps they get as long as it got MH in the title they'll love it

it just another prove that some people are ignorant.
---
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer
#4nikowwfPosted 5/12/2013 5:12:14 AM
SS is better now because Vita didn't get MH and everyone is butthurt. If MH 4+Super G Even More Version is vita exclusive people will all of a sudden have more perspective.

So keep telling yourself SS is better if it makes you happy, i'd rather have MH (Note: Both are good games, but MH Ultimate right now i'm at 140 hours, after about 65 on the Japanese one, and i can't even count how many on PSP. SS, i'm not going to even approach a fraction of that.
#5ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 5:16:35 AM(edited)
nikowwf posted...
SS is better now because Vita didn't get MH and everyone is butthurt. If MH 4+Super G Even More Version is vita exclusive people will all of a sudden have more perspective.

So keep telling yourself SS is better if it makes you happy, i'd rather have MH (Note: Both are good games, but MH Ultimate right now i'm at 140 hours, after about 65 on the Japanese one, and i can't even count how many on PSP. SS, i'm not going to even approach a fraction of that.

I'm not the one saying its better, it's the critics.

Are you saying that paid critics are lying to themselves????

LMAOOOOO

FYI, I have both titles, so its not envy or jealousy.

It's all good debate.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6anonymousickoPosted 5/12/2013 5:19:00 AM
Some people need some kind of assurance
---
"Insecure is a sign of immaturity" -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5Wp6T6XR90
#7NewhopesPosted 5/12/2013 5:20:34 AM
So a 3DS hand me down port beats a Vita exclusive thats nice to know.
#8ServantOfErieos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2013 5:30:08 AM(edited)
Newhopes posted...
So a 3DS hand me down port beats a Vita exclusive thats nice to know.

It's hilarious, when drones say Vita has NO GAEMZ, yet defend a port to no end THEN HATE on persona 4: Golden, like its a direct, direct port.

The irony is hilarious.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#9MishimaBloodPosted 5/12/2013 5:32:46 AM
Wut is dis I...... Oh,Servant topic.
---
Not removing this until I see DMC5 announced
PSN:SSmokinSickStyle
#10salim118118Posted 5/12/2013 5:37:03 AM(edited)
TC has both unlike most of the people that post here, so i'm sure he knows what he's talking about.

EDIT: I have monster hunter freedom unite and played over 400 hours and i like it. I'm sure MH3U is a lot better, but i like both soul sacrifice and monster hunter. They are both good in their own ways. There's nothing wrong in liking both... I am talking to all of the people of GameFAQS....
---
PSN ID-TheSALIMINATOR
Ps Vita games- everybody's golf, MGS HD Collection,LBP,NFS:MW, Virtua Tennis 4:World Tour Edition, Minna No Golf 6-- G1, SOUL SACRIFICE