I bought Uncharted and Persona 4 Golden used...

#1VerySolidusSnakPosted 5/13/2013 7:50:53 AM
I used to not mind buying used, but I want to support the devs now because they deserve the money. However, the store I bought it from didn't have any new copies. Oh well, I already beat Uncharted in 2 days and bought P4G today in the morning. I was thinking of buying MH3U on 3DS but my 3DS has had a lot more love than my Vita. Time to waste my life now, good escape from sibling problems.
#2Bs-KILLPosted 5/13/2013 7:58:19 AM
VerySolidusSnak posted...
I used to not mind buying used, but I want to support the devs now because they deserve the money. However, the store I bought it from didn't have any new copies. Oh well, I already beat Uncharted in 2 days and bought P4G today in the morning. I was thinking of buying MH3U on 3DS but my 3DS has had a lot more love than my Vita. Time to waste my life now, good escape from sibling problems.

P4G is also quite rare here in nz. Also they wont restock P4G anymore.. if that's the case in your area it should be ok. (luckily I purchased a new one). The same thing happen to me when i purchase RE:R for 3ds. can't find a new one..
---
REplaying = RE6(360), MGR(360), P4G(PSV), MGSHD(PSV), RE:R(3DS)
NEXT target = RE:R(360), Castlevania: LoS2(360), MH4(3DS), KZ:M(PSV)