New Killzone Mercenary trailer

#21MetalZoicPosted 5/14/2013 8:51:32 AM
Nnamz posted...
Almost without exception the framerate of direct feed Vita trailers are terrible. Jak and Daxter, PS2 ports, even look like they're chugging in the trailers. Unit 13 was the same even though it was locked at 30fps.

All hands on reports say it's smooth and devs say it's a locked 30. I wouldn't worry too much off of a few trailers.

It looks like the movement and aiming are decently smooth. It seems more that it is actually the enemy animations that are running at a low FPS.
#22NnamzPosted 5/14/2013 10:28:04 AM
MetalZoic posted...
Nnamz posted...
Almost without exception the framerate of direct feed Vita trailers are terrible. Jak and Daxter, PS2 ports, even look like they're chugging in the trailers. Unit 13 was the same even though it was locked at 30fps.

All hands on reports say it's smooth and devs say it's a locked 30. I wouldn't worry too much off of a few trailers.

It looks like the movement and aiming are decently smooth. It seems more that it is actually the enemy animations that are running at a low FPS.

I think it's mostly because guns are mostly static anyway. When you see characters turning in the trailers, it still looks juttery. Off screen footage is much smoother.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#23Pale HorsemanPosted 5/14/2013 10:36:12 AM
The game looks awesome.
---
BreadGolem: We never killed Native Americans, they got sick!
#24Jprime666Posted 5/14/2013 10:40:03 AM
Iokua posted...
That did not inspire high expectations.

---
How many emotions is people?