Mind-0 (aka SMT: Persona 5) new trailer

#71Chaos_MissilePosted 5/14/2013 7:46:36 PM
Because there's too many fail post that came in.

mike_411 posted...
Ugh...I really really hate FPRPGS! :(

I liked EO4 a little but once again the first person view just killed it for me. All the dumb looking little slices and zaps and stuff, I just hate that stuff.

While this game is kinda interesting I think i'm just gonna skip this one and wait for P5 to blow my mind.

I said:
So...what makes other overrated FP games like Skyrim, CoD awesome yet this game being archaic? Why is everyone who hates on FP dungeon-crawling games being so hypocritical?

I'll wait for P5 to blow your mind alright, when Atlus decides to return to the Persona 1 roots and make dungeon-crawling as first-person.

Halectic posted...
SMT is the "True Goddess Reincarnation" universe

Persona does not take place in that universe, which is why it is not SMT and has nothing related to SMT

Major Persona series spoilers:

Persona 1: Sonomura Maki is arguably a reality wrapper and is the cause of the entire events in Persona 1, hence in this sense, she is a "goddess reincarnated"

Persona 2: Nyarlahortep. Not a Goddess as per say, but still a god nonetheless

Persona 3: Nyx Avatar. Goddess reincarnated from the calls of the shadows

Persona 4: Izanami. Nuff' said. Literally can be connected to Megami Tensei 1

All 4 Persona games deal with the reincarnation of a goddess in one form or another that directly ties to the story.

To say that Persona does not take place in the same universe, especially since we have a few related characters AND there has been arguements that Shin Megami Tensei: if is a DIRECT PREQUEL to the Persona series is just...being stuck up and naive.

Spotlesseden posted...
Persona is not spinoff of SMT. Persona is Persona. There is no SMT attach to it until it came to US.

Black Ops is not a spinoff of Call of Duty 4. Black Ops is Black Ops. There is no Call of Duty attached to it until Kotick decide he wants more money than he can carry.
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#72j2zon2591Posted 5/14/2013 8:54:24 PM
alphame4 posted...
Guys the topic title is not meant to be taken seriously.

j2zon2591 posted...
Happy that everyone else thinks it looks good.. it looks worse than Sol Trigger, a PSP game in the similar genre.

Yeah, yeah graphics *****.. it's just disappointing to me that the VITA's hardware isn't pushed xD

I want a Sol Trigger level Dungeon Crawler (graphics) for the VITA... actually beyond.. not some 544p PSP upscaled game.

Art style > Polygon count

As long as it is running in native resolution and 60 fps, I am happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y91y_bCi19s

Art Style subjective.. This looks cheap chibi.

Polygon count? Looks the same.. actually could be worse as Sol Trigger has at least models more near the correct anatomy.

Like I said.. it seems this mostly will only be an upscaled PSP game (running at native 544p).

60 FPS? Doubt it..

60 FPS would do it and native (and shut me up) for graphics like MIND=0
#73HalecticPosted 5/14/2013 9:53:05 PM(edited)
All SMT games have characters in them, for example the Devil Survivor series has characters from Soul Hackers in it, does not make them related.

The only reason people even debate about SMT being a prequal to Persona is because of something that does not exhist in Japan, which is the SMT title, which most Persona fans dont even know that Persona is not a SMT title.
---
Digimon World Dawn FC 000111545835
#74Dragard_KaosPosted 5/15/2013 12:30:07 AM
Halectic posted...
All SMT games have characters in them, for example the Devil Survivor series has characters from Soul Hackers in it, does not make them related.

The only reason people even debate about SMT being a prequal to Persona is because of something that does not exhist in Japan, which is the SMT title, which most Persona fans dont even know that Persona is not a SMT title.

Did you conveniently skip my post as well?

Dragard_Kaos posted...
Spotlesseden posted...
Persona is not spinoff of SMT. Persona is Persona. There is no SMT attach to it until it came to US.

You sir, do not know what you're talking about. Shin Megami Tensei if... takes place during the beginning of Shin Megami Tensei. In SMT if..., an entire school gets transferred to Makai. After the events happen, they return to "Earth," but in an alternate reality where the ICBM's where never fired. Tamaki, the protagonist of SMT if..., transfers schools later on and goes to St. Hermelin, where Persona 1 takes place. She's later a Devil Summoner in the Persona 2 Duology. Yes, they are connected.

---
The official Seiten Taisei of the Shin Megami Tensei IV Boards.
http://www.backloggery.com/dragard
#75badboyPosted 5/15/2013 12:41:10 AM(edited)
It looks more fun than those SMT games.
#76ZendaikPosted 5/15/2013 1:05:59 AM(edited)
badboy posted...
It looks more fun than those SMT games.

Yeah OK. And what makes you think so?
---
Monster Hunter Tri, Kid Icarus: Uprising IDs: Kirolos