Is Persona 4 Golden one of those one and done games?

#21ServantOfErieosPosted 5/13/2013 10:25:34 PM
Just get a refund and get it back later, lol
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#22ORANGE666Posted 5/13/2013 10:26:04 PM
Dragard_Kaos posted...
ORANGE666 posted...
There is no "good" ending. There's a bad one, an accomplice one, normal end and true end. If you don't go for the true end, you'll finish the game with a lot of questions and what ifs for the characters. In the true end, you'll find who's behind everything happening in the town, the truth behnd marie and how the town changes when the MC comes back.

The Marie thing is the Epilogue, right? I got the True Ending, but didn't get the Marie / Gold Ending.

Marie Ending happens before Golden ending and during it. You need to max her slink by December 21st I think.
#23OtakuGameraPosted 5/13/2013 10:27:58 PM
why would anyone not max her SLink immediately? she's like the cutest, hottest most kawaii girl in the game..
---
PSVita no games? http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/66080697
http://www.atlus.com/res/p4g_faithful_reviews_1.jpg
#24WhiteSword7Posted 5/13/2013 10:30:22 PM
Forgot to mention lol, choose the safety difficulty :)
---
Persona 4 Golden is the best JRPG in the history of mankind!
PSN: Derrysan360-US
#25shadowysea07Posted 5/13/2013 10:34:49 PM
Dragard_Kaos posted...
I wouldn't say you need to use an FAQ for it. It's actually pretty obvious what you have to do to get the true ending. Just have to be smart about it, that's all.

no. it's kinda easy to get to the second fake final boss but the 3rd is impossible without a guide.
---
I failed to find enlightenment in battle. I must go on a spiritual journey to cleanse my soul. And then something with gerbils. It is the path one must take.
#26BramStarkPosted 5/13/2013 11:30:05 PM
WhiteSword7 posted...
If you can sacrifice a lot of sleep then yes, its possible
1 day is 24 hours, 8 hours for sleep and doing other stuff with around 16 hours a day to play the game

16 x 7=112 hours
enough time to clear the true ending as it only took me 85 hours to clear the true ending and get the golden ending

the repeats and etc are not included here so 85 hours of gameplay + 30-40 hours of wasted scene repeats
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark
#27arclouks_xPosted 5/13/2013 11:56:39 PM
BramStark posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...
1 day is 24 hours, 8 hours for sleep and doing other stuff with around 16 hours a day to play the game

16 x 7=112 hours
enough time to clear the true ending as it only took me 85 hours to clear the true ending and get the golden ending

the repeats and etc are not included here so 85 hours of gameplay + 30-40 hours of wasted scene repeats

what are you talking about?
---
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_ I want to eat Naoto.
Now playing:Persona 4 Arena & Golden,Soul sacrifice.
#28BramStarkPosted 5/14/2013 12:00:39 AM
arclouks_x posted...
BramStark posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...

16 x 7=112 hours

save reloads
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Plus
PSN: BramStark
#29arclouks_xPosted 5/14/2013 12:02:56 AM
BramStark posted...
arclouks_x posted...
BramStark posted...
WhiteSword7 posted...

16 x 7=112 hours

save reloads

why would he reload old saves?as long as he's going the right way.
---
PSN:arclouksx/JustArc_ I want to eat Naoto.
Now playing:Persona 4 Arena & Golden,Soul sacrifice.
#30RiggliePosted 5/14/2013 3:38:54 PM
Just remember to reach out to the truth. When the game gives you an option to make the game a little longer, always go for it. Never go home because you are missing something. Even if it's something small like talking to your friends.