US Vita owner with Q's about making Japan and European accounts.

#1Justice98405Posted 5/14/2013 7:49:29 AM
If I understand correctly, I have to take a new/fresh and/or formatted memory card, and use that as one to make/use my Japan or European account, and then that memory card can ONLY be used with that account, unless I format it again.

So I could format a card or buy a new one (which is my plan, right after this message), use my Japan account, move two Japanese demos I have on my PS3 to my Vita, so I can try them. Then format the card, redo it with my European account, because I MIGHT get a European PSN card to get MGS: Portable Ops, because it's on the European PSN as a DLC version that works on the Vita, which I cannot do here in the US off our PSN store.

Do I have all that correct?

Anything I'm missing and/or should be aware/careful of?
---
To the mattresses.
PSN: Justice_98405, Xbox Live: Justice98405
#2Justice98405(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2013 10:48:00 AM
Bump to hopefully get some help.

And an extra question. Is there an easy way to move my account info from my PS3 directly to my Vita? Connect them and import that over directly, or do I have to re-enter all that info manually?
---
To the mattresses.
#3atomicxPosted 5/14/2013 10:55:48 AM
I believe that is all correct, but I also believe you must perform a system reset on the Vita each time you switch regions via the memory cards. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Unfortunately, Sony has made the whole process a major inconvenience.
#4Justice98405(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:32:30 AM
Update: So not only is this a logistical pain in the butt, when I move back to the US account, not only do I HAVE to be online to reconnect to my PSN account, I also apparently lose ALL my updates and things like the ability to move around the main interface with the buttons, my backgrounds, etc.
---
To the mattresses.
#5Sami1000Posted 5/15/2013 7:08:06 AM
When you make EU account you need to have legit postal code, at least i had to when i made my US account. Other information didn't matter in my memory...