Since HM:BtN board is Dead-ish

#1windmasteryPosted 5/14/2013 12:21:15 PM
How do you figure out that you're aleady " friend" with someone?
Is HM:B&G really glitchy? I want to check out the bachelor cutscenes, tho...

BTW, how is HotLV in PSV?
I converted my UMD into an ISO and it hangs alot..
Would like to buy it on Vita.. (You know, might as well since nothing good's coming out soon...)
---
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93
#2ChipoftheheadPosted 5/14/2013 12:52:01 PM
Which games are you referring to?
---
Now I like Storm 1 but I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#3RotuhiiriPosted 5/14/2013 12:55:44 PM
HM:BtN should be Harvest Moon: Back to Nature but it would really be good if TC spelled it out more since he's discussing PSP games on the Vita hardware board. Not saying it's wrong doing that but one shouldn't assume abbreviations are always understood when being far from the topic at hand.
---
JRPG fans, support our struggle: http://chn.ge/SsowWy
Like our cause: https://www.facebook.com/OperationDemonBane
#4cheezedadadaPosted 5/14/2013 12:56:55 PM
Im guessing he means Harvest Moon but people shouldnt use these acronyms...especially for a game that is on the PSP =P

Unless its COD, spell it out!
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
#5JongJungBuPosted 5/14/2013 1:20:44 PM
windmastery posted...
How do you figure out that you're aleady " friend" with someone?
Is HM:B&G really glitchy? I want to check out the bachelor cutscenes, tho...

BTW, how is HotLV in PSV?
I converted my UMD into an ISO and it hangs alot..
Would like to buy it on Vita.. (You know, might as well since nothing good's coming out soon...)

It's been a long time, but I believe in HM:BtN/B&G, you could not tell the friendship level or affection points of people in the game like you could with later ones.

For HoLV, I play that frequently on my Vita and it runs just fine. However, mine is from the NA PSN not from a UMD.
---
PSN: Jongjungbu
#6ChipoftheheadPosted 5/14/2013 1:47:45 PM
I see, i might have worked out that they were harvest moon games if this wasn't the vita board...

Anyway never played them sorry can't help you.
---
Now I like Storm 1 but I also like Phoenix Wright, but which one's better? There's only one way to find out....FIGHT!
#7Freelance_WolfPosted 5/14/2013 1:52:08 PM
Usually if someone likes you enough, they'll give you recipes. You may also see some new cutscenes with them. There's no indicator otherwise unless it's one of the eligible girls. Later HM games do have a visual indicator though.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#8JongJungBuPosted 5/14/2013 1:55:14 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Usually if someone likes you enough, they'll give you recipes. You may also see some new cutscenes with them. There's no indicator otherwise unless it's one of the eligible girls. Later HM games do have a visual indicator though.

Yeah that.

On a related note, in HoLV, the girls will show a colored heart to indicate affection level when you speak to them. All characters have 0 to 6 heart affection level visible in the book on your desk at home.
---
#9Freelance_WolfPosted 5/14/2013 2:02:32 PM
Oh damn, I didn't know you already posted a reply, although I did say different things. It's all good then.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#10JongJungBuPosted 5/14/2013 2:03:35 PM
Freelance_Wolf posted...
Oh damn, I didn't know you already posted a reply, although I did say different things. It's all good then.

Haha no problem. I think your answer was more helpful anyway. :)
---