Name a move by Sony that would earn them a standing applause by you.

#61SnuffSevenfoldXPosted 5/15/2013 5:02:23 AM
Making stores region free, or allowing us to have the same account applicable to multiple stores inc payment methods etc....

Although tbh, Mike Cerny focusing on how much developer feedback has gone into the PS4 was awesome.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watchfeature=player_embedded&v=cJbTyFzqZu0
#62ShadowTwilightPosted 5/15/2013 5:02:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#63GtuansdiammPosted 5/15/2013 5:07:08 AM
ps vita refresh with nicer screen/battery
multi user support

and a trade in your ps3 for a discounted ps4 program
#64Mister MoneyPosted 5/15/2013 5:12:25 AM
lordcloudx posted...
Just about anything: Form an alliance with Microsoft/Nintendo allowing for Xbox 720/PS4/Wii U/3DS/PS3/Vita crossplay with previously exclusive first-party games released across multiple platforms in a deliberate, concerted effort to completely crush Apple and Android in the gaming scene (hardcore as well as casual).

THIS.

This alone would forever make me grateful for video games and its legacy. Period.

Smartphone/iOS "games" need to die.
---
Japanese Import System Collection: PSP-3000 (White/Blue, Black/Red, Red/Black, Sky Blue/Marine Blue), PS3 (Scarlet Red), PS Vita (Cosmic Red)
#65j2zon2591Posted 5/15/2013 5:22:00 AM
lordcloudx posted...
We talking just plausible moves here or just about anything you can think of?

Plausible: Ho hum... moar announced gamez, moar advertising for la dolce vita blah blah

Just about anything: Form an alliance with Microsoft/Nintendo allowing for Xbox 360/whatever next Xbox will be/PS4Wii U/3DS/PS3/Vita crossplay with previously exclusive first-party games released across multiple platforms in a deliberate, concerted effort to completely crush Apple and Android in the gaming scene (hardcore as well as casual). Might still fail... but at least we can say they fought the good fight.

Sony selling games like KZM for 10 bucks on iOS? That'd be the day.
#66ExWeaponPosted 5/15/2013 5:23:16 AM
Ape Escape 4
#67NafunnufanPosted 5/15/2013 5:35:25 AM
So many posts talking about making things exclusive, or getting new exclusives. Call me crazy, but I think exclusives are bad for gamers. Multi platform means choices for the consumer. People should buy a console because it's a good choice for their needs, not because they can't live without -insert franchise here-. What would make me applaud sony? Announcing that the PS4 will come with 2 controllers, a game, allow used games, not require an internet connection, and be priced under $400.
#68Bflake77Posted 5/15/2013 5:35:50 AM
Crash and Spyro Vita or even better STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT 3!
#69the_blood_wolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/15/2013 5:48:13 AM
Nafunnufan posted...
So many posts talking about making things exclusive, or getting new exclusives. Call me crazy, but I think exclusives are bad for gamers. Multi platform means choices for the consumer. People should buy a console because it's a good choice for their needs, not because they can't live without -insert franchise here-. What would make me applaud sony? Announcing that the PS4 will come with 2 controllers, a game, allow used games, not require an internet connection, and be priced under $400.

I know my first post about getting Gamefreak on their side is because Sony could just dominate handheld by having Pokemon on their side. I mean think, just buy it and then completely upgrade everything about it. Like Silver/Gold were my favorite because you could swap between Johto and Kanto, Imagine a Pokemon where you can go to all the regions and even the Orange Islands. Like the Pokemon in the anime where just in that region make them like that where you literally pick a Home Region and then after you win that Elite Four league you can move on to another by Surf or Fly. Just have a progessive upscale by the time you reach the last region their Pokemon are level 100. Then not to mention have Battle Tower and me personally something that I always hated those Wifi Events for limited Time. Just put them up on the PSN for download and collect them when ever.

Is it possible? It is. Is it likely to happen? Probably not but Sony could really deal massive damage put something like that up since they are always talking about having the superior hardware. Prove it. How many regions are in Pokemon now, keep graphics same or slightly upgraded all new animations or something and all on a handheld? Would make home consoles look like junk since I would bet people that love Pokemon would get new players since I could easily see that sweeping across because everybody is playing that game most people don't want to be left out of the social circle so they would cave in eventually.
---
And I gave my heart to know wisdom, and to know madness and folly: I perceived that this also is vexation of spirit.
#70Jammer196Posted 5/15/2013 5:48:28 AM
New Crash and Spyro game developed by Naughty Dog
---
I'm Officially a Terraria Addict.
PSN - Jammer196 Playing Pretty Much Just Terraria Now