SCE Japan... Let's discuss....

#1moralz101Posted 5/15/2013 7:42:04 PM
Can we take a moment to recognize this company? I'm a little late to the party but this seems to be one of the cleverest, most creative developers/ publishers/ companies around.

Soul Sacrifice
Gravity Rush (my absolute favorite mainly because of the music)
Patapon
Ico
Shadow of the Collosus

I can only imagine what Rain will be like. Puppeteer is a big title, as well. They seem to be very niche. I'm hoping they announce Gravity Rush 2 at E3. I think they've replaced Square for me. The only other company I am really loyal to would be Namco fighting games.
#2favcitadelstorePosted 5/15/2013 7:43:05 PM
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCO
ROCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
---
MageGuyInfinity posted...
Since this game rely on micro transaction when people leave for mop this game will be I survive
#3co1onelPosted 5/15/2013 8:33:14 PM
Ico and SotC was made by a different team. But even within SCE Japan there's multiple teams.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/Co1onel-225.png
#4GuitaristMattPosted 5/15/2013 8:40:04 PM(edited)
Tokyo Jungle is one of the best games I've played in a while. Sure it's kind of casual but when I start playing I can't put it down until at least year 70 on my 3rd animal.

Also, P4 NOW! P4 NOW!
When do we want Patapon 4 guys? NAO
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/cheesystuff.png
i5-3250 GT640m 2GB DDR3 4GB HDD 500GB
#5akshat_316Posted 5/15/2013 8:51:32 PM
And jeanne d arc too.They are also the among the team behind over my dead body. They are always looking for new ideas to create a game.Patchwork heroes came about due to CAMP which is a mash up projects where different companies come together and share their creative energies . Who can forget holy invasion of privacy badman? .Many people say that it was monster hunter that made psp successful in japan.I say it was the efforts of SCE japan which relentlessly released one quality game after the other for the psp.But yes SCE japan is among the best publisher/ developers in the world.
---
www.staticshin.com