just got vita, used. having issues when in the vita psn store.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. just got vita, used. having issues when in the vita psn store.
2 years ago#1
quite often when i am in the store and pick a free demo or app for dload, the system will sit there on preparing download and doo nothing. when i hit cancel, it closes the dialogue box but leaves the screen gray, and still sits there, and i am forced to power off the vita fully. i have themost current fw. is this a vita problem or a problem with thevita store? mind you it does this randomly, sometimes it dloads the file fine, but more often than not it just stalls.

i have tried restoring the file system using safe mode but no luck. any advice would be great!
---
psn: oogabooga26
3ds: Benji / 0146-9206-5462
2 years ago#2
Return it.
---
There is a price to pay sometimes for being the Best. You may find yourself on the Moon and you have been dead and cloned. - NeojianX : )
2 years ago#3
that doesnt tell me if the problem is with my vita or its with the store.
---
2 years ago#4
This is a problem with a recent update....you are NOT alone. Keep it and wait for the next update which will hopefully fix this problem because its annoying as all hell.
---
beep beep boop flop.-ShadowfxdBOT
PSN - cheezedadadada: my name here + another 'da"
2 years ago#5
This is a problem with a recent update....you are NOT alone. Keep it and wait for the next update which will hopefully fix this problem because its annoying as all hell.

This.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
2 years ago#6
that aas actually what i was suspecting. thanx! i am enjoyng the vita and didnt wan to take it back.
---
2 years ago#7
I actually have a problem with the internet browser freezing...

Annoying
2 years ago#8
Happens to me too since the update. I have to force the Vita to shut down. Then the DL works after that.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
2 years ago#9
From: Freelance_Wolf | Posted: 5/16/2013 4:17:03 PM | #008
Happens to me too since the update. I have to force the Vita to shut down. Then the DL works after that.

That's what I do. I shut the Vita down, go back to the store and the download starts. I hope the fix this soon.
---
NNID & PSN : GDoobah
http://i.imgur.com/DzyHcJF.jpg
2 years ago#10
cheezedadada posted...
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. just got vita, used. having issues when in the vita psn store.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived